The Week!!!
Hot
Did not blog last Friday coz it's Friday the 13 which is denoted as an unlucky day by many people. Well, that's not the real reason why I did not blog last friday. It's because we had a farewell lunch for my boss, so not much time to blog. A weekly update now.
11/01/06
Nothing much, went home to sleep after work.
12/01/06
Went to buy CDs then went to West Mall for a short shopping trip.
13/01/06
Farwell lunch for my boss, went Chinatown at night coz the weather was fine, no rain. Chinatown was packed with a lot of people mainly because it's friday and it was a fine day. Frankly speaking, there was nothing much to buy there but I went queue for the "BBQ Pork" as well for abt 15 minutes.
14/01/06
Went Sentosa with the 3Ys. Will post up another entry on this.
15/01/06
Went JB shopping with my family.
16/01/06
Took 1/2 day leave to go and collect my cert from RELC. Then went Orchard shopping with my darling, did not buy a lot of things but bought 2 books from Kinokuniya.
17/01/06
Down with food poisoning, rest at home.
18/01/06
Not fully recovered but I'm back in the office already.
So sian, actually dun want to go work today but my colleague on leave today, so no choice. Now very tired but cannot sleep coz got visitors coming later. I need to have a good sleep tonite, so i muz go home early n rest.
Did not blog last Friday coz it's Friday the 13 which is denoted as an unlucky day by many people. Well, that's not the real reason why I did not blog last friday. It's because we had a farewell lunch for my boss, so not much time to blog. A weekly update now.
11/01/06
Nothing much, went home to sleep after work.
12/01/06
Went to buy CDs then went to West Mall for a short shopping trip.
13/01/06
Farwell lunch for my boss, went Chinatown at night coz the weather was fine, no rain. Chinatown was packed with a lot of people mainly because it's friday and it was a fine day. Frankly speaking, there was nothing much to buy there but I went queue for the "BBQ Pork" as well for abt 15 minutes.
14/01/06
Went Sentosa with the 3Ys. Will post up another entry on this.
15/01/06
Went JB shopping with my family.
16/01/06
Took 1/2 day leave to go and collect my cert from RELC. Then went Orchard shopping with my darling, did not buy a lot of things but bought 2 books from Kinokuniya.
17/01/06
Down with food poisoning, rest at home.
18/01/06
Not fully recovered but I'm back in the office already.
So sian, actually dun want to go work today but my colleague on leave today, so no choice. Now very tired but cannot sleep coz got visitors coming later. I need to have a good sleep tonite, so i muz go home early n rest.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home