Weekly Blogging!!!
Well, the weather is really unpredictable. It was still very hot this morning but now outside is so cooling due to the rain. Somemore, rained twice today.
Okay, back to me now. It seems to called this a weekly blogging since I have not been updating for the past 2 weeks. Too many things had happened and I'm in no mood to update my blog. A summary of the past 2 weeks.
12/12/05 - 14/12/05
Nothing special happened. Just normal routine.
15/12/05
Meet my SIM friends, Zane, Jasmine, Amanda and Michelle for dinner at NYDC near Hereen. On my way there, something happened. Something was wrong with the track. A usual 40 mins trip took me about an hour to get to Somerset. There was a heavy crowd when I reached Raffles MRT to change to another train to Orchard. Only after 4 trains, then I was able to get on the MRT. The MRT was packed like sardines. So horrible. I finally reached at 7.10pm. Then at NYDC, due to too many people, we waited for about 1 hr for the food to come. Then after dinner, we had our christmas gift exchange. Everyone will pick up the lots with names on it. If u pick that up, u will take the person present. It seems fated, I picked Tingli's present again. Haha... Then we took some photos, chit chat till 10.45pm then went home.
Christmas Gift Exchange with SIM friends.
16/12/05
Korean lessons as usual but next week onwards, rest for 1 month, no lessons.
17/12/05
It's 5566 concert today. Went Expo for 5566 concert. There were many people but luckily there were still parking lots available for parking. There was a church service at hall 8, and it just ended at 7.30pm when we reached there, so there were a lot of people. 5566 concert was great this year, compare to the previous 2 years. This one is good. Even though a bit far, but I still enjoy myself. I need to get the better tickets the next time round so I can enjoy the concert better. A few pictures taken from the net.



18/12/05
Went to Lot 1 for lunch with my family and then do some last minute christmas shopping b4 I went over to Darling's house. Then at about evening time, went to Orchard to meet the khakis. Following that, we have dinner at a Japanese restaurant at Marina Square. The food quite nice. Will bring others there to try. Then we went for a chatting session before we went to Can cafe at bugis.
19/12/05
Went to buy a few more christmas gifts and got my dinner from Lot 1 b4 I went home. Then I took about 3 hrs to finish wrapping up all the presents.
20/12/05
Meeting Shan, Rong and Mei but Shan could not make it at the last minute. So left the 3 of us. Then we went to Marina Square's "People Says Cafe". It was a veri nice place. Veri nice atmosphere and they have koreans songs n magazines. The food was veri nice but my ramen to big a portion for me so i could not eat finish. The Ice white chocolate mocha n Ice white chocolate latte were very good. We all prepare presents for each other. As usual we took some photos before we leave at about 10.00pm to move on to Shan's place. As we walked towards her place, we took photos at Raffles City n Chimes Christmas tree. We took a total about 130 pictures in a night. Then after giving Shan her christmas presents, we took another few pictures. The 3 of us shared a cab back but there were no cabs so we decided to call for one. When I was calling the cab, mei called my no as there was a mistake connecting calls, she was supposed to call for a cab but it became my no instead. My smses were delayed for 30-60 minutes today. Dun know what happened.




22/12/05
My dearest boss treated us to lunch today, pizza treat. No KFC becoz the nearest outlet to my office is not open yet.After work, I went to get my boss a christmas present coz he bought some chocolates for me last year, so I had to buy him back 1 this year. Then shop till 9+ then reached home coz there were a lot of people everywhere. Must queue for at least 5 minutes to pay for the items.
23/12/05
Chirstmas lunch in office today. 1st time ever, chirstmas lunch buffet got leftovers. A rare sight.
24/12/05
OT in the office till noon. Christmas Eve= Sleeping time.
25/12/05
Woke up veri early today coz I slept very early the previous day. Went for christmas lunch today at the new Sakura buffet restaurant at Oimi-Max. Got turkey somemore. Quite nice to eat, but compare to TPY one, varities seems to be lesser. Is my eyes playing a trick on me??? But as least they have the special claypot chickeen, duck and prawns. My favourite oysters also have.HaHa..... Then went West Mall to buy phone with my sis but the one i like is out of stock, so she buy, i never buy. Since she signing up for a new line, only 2 numbers, then it's our turn but those upgrading need to wait for about an hour or even longer. Such a big difference.
26/12/05
Went kbox and hahaha, finally got Fish "Wo Hai Ji De" le. Sang a lot of songs, both of us sang for 3 hours, then went to repair my bracelet and have tea-break.
27/12/05
Now 5.18pm, trying to finish my blog, so I can clear my comp and went home at 5.30pm sharp. Actually a lot happened over the past 2 weeks. But I will only write it down in my next update which is the overall summary for 2005.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home