Sherry's Hide-out: A week update!!! UTF-8






Powered by Blogger

Powered by Cute Colors

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Monday, December 12, 2005

A week update!!!

Hot

Seems like my blogging date have changed to Monday, no just kidding coz I did not blog last Friday, so I have to blog today. Just nice, for a weekly update since I last updated last Monday.

Monday 5/12/05

As mentioned in the last entry, I'm down with a flu resting at home.

Tuesday 6/12/05

Back to work today coz I will be on leave tomorrow, so definitely must come back even though I'm still sick. After work, I met up with Shan, Rong & Mei. The main purpose is to pass Rong her b-day present which had been lying in my house since september. We went 4 Japanese food then to Cam Cafe and chat. The atmosphere there is quite good but the music a bit lot, but then the sofa is so relaxing. Coz a bit noisy, Shan n I were chatting on one side, then Rong and Mei were chatting on the other side. So Shan n I had a quite nice chat, then we leave at about 10+ and reach home at about 11+.

Wednesday 7/12/05

On leave today coz I going to Sim Lim to buy some computer parts with my family members, then we went to eat "Ma La Huo Guo" opposite Shaw Towers.

Thursday 8/12/05

Nothing much today coz I was a bit tired, so went straight home after work.

Friday 9/12/05

Korean lesson as usual today but from 23/12 onwards, there will be no lessons, rest for 1 month. It's a good thing actually so I can brush up on my korean.

Saturday 10/12/05

Went Orchard and Plaza Singapura with Darling to buy some christmas presents and to pass things to Cindy.

Sunday 11/12/05

Went JB with my family members again. Last week never buy anything, this week buy quite a lot of things like clothes, bags, food etc.......

Ok, that's an update about the past week. For the next 2 weeks, I will be having 3 dinner sessions with my sim friends, then secondary friends then poly friends. Will be exchanging christmas gifts then. Ha.. Ha... I already got the christmas presents ready but just that I have not wrap it yet. Will do it maybe this week cause next week christmas liao. So have to go n get gift wrappers today.

That's all about this entry. Bye 8.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home