Sherry's Hide-out: 31/12/05, last day of 2005 UTF-8






Powered by Blogger

Powered by Cute Colors

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Saturday, December 31, 2005

31/12/05, last day of 2005

Fine

Today is the 365 days of year 2005. It's the last day of year 2005.

Let me now reflect on what I have done for 2005.
(1) No much achievement in January or February from what i can remember. But to mention, I went for Fish Leong's autograph session and S.H.E concert on Jan 8, the same day. Then as usual, chinese new year, I went to Genting with my family.
(2) Went for mock exam in Feb and March. To my surprise, I passed 3 out if 4 papers. Real surprise.
(3) Busy schedule because of the UOL Revison Classes all packed together.
(4) 2 exams on the same day again, just like last year so I took quite a long leave to stay at home and study.
(5) Meet up with Mei and Rong after a long long time.
(6) Finally able to have time for all my friends especially after the exams.
(7) Went for family chalet in May and again today to celebrate New Year's eve.
(8) UOL exams results released, managed to pass all the subjects, 3rd class honours.
(9) Managed to meet Shan at least once every month since June'05.
(10) Went to learn Korean Language with Mei.
(11) Went to watch Snow Wolf Lake.
(12) Went star-chasing after Fish Leong. 1st time go overseas to see a concert even though is only in KL but a fresh experience, then the autograph session in SG etc. Got to know many other fishers.

Many things happened in 2005 but I have already mentioned in my weekly/monthly blog, so i do not wish to mention here again. Not really many exciting things happened in 2005 but they are all important to me. Let's see whether my hopes for 2005 was realised or not.

Hopes for 2005 (Written on 31/12/04)
(1) Spend more time with my families n friends n my darling. That will probably be in the 2nd part of the year. [ACHIEVED.]
(2) Be more hardworking n achieve better results for my final year exams. [ACHIEVED.]
(3) Go traveling cause it can broaden my perspective of life. [HALF-HALF if you consider Malaysia as overseas.]
(4) Go learn a new language maybe Japanese. [ACHIEVED. But I did not learned Japanese, I learned Korean instead.]
(5) Find a new job. {Resolution for 2006}
(6) Learn new things. {To be continued in 2006}

Okay, seems not bad, I managed to achieved 3 out of 6. At least 1/2 were done. So not so bad. So what are my resolutions for 2006?
(1) Find a new job.
(2) Learn new things, life-long learning award.....
(3) Go Korea, one of my wishes.
(4) Planning to go learn Japanese.
(5) Continue to learn my korean.
(6) Learn to make the candles, equipments & materials already available.
(7) Save $$$$$$$$$.
(8) Have more time with my family, boyfriend and friends.


That's about it. Yeap and to be true to myself and others. Even though I did not went overseas this year to korea or taiwan but in Singapore, things that happened also changed my perspectives again. Life is unpredictable.There are many times this year that I almost break down but I survived. I wish for a better 2006. Let the past be past and start 2006 happily. Happy New Year to Everyone.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home