Sherry's Hide-out: The past 2 days!!! UTF-8






Powered by Blogger

Powered by Cute Colors

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

The past 2 days!!!

Fine but cold weather

Yo, Yo, Yo..... I'm here to write again. If you are thinking why I write so often, coz I'm too free these few days. Workload is low and I have nothing to do, so the best is to write my blog.

Well, I need to make a major decision this month and I have already made the decision last year and my mind is fixed, so i will act upon it this year. If you saw my resoultions for 2006, you shall know what I mean. Okay, that's all about that. Will write more when I accomplish the task. Ha....Ha....

I went Marina Sqaure to see S.H.E on 09/01/06 but there was too many people so we did not went to queue but pass to David's friend to try to help to get it sign but most probably it won't be sign. Ha...Ha.... Now have to wait for the CD to come back. We went for dinner at Sizzler. There were 7 of us which include Darling, David, Danny, Richard, Benji, Adrian and me. Then Andrew and Ah Er came. Following that Adrian's gf also came. Then after dinner, we went to Bukit Timah to "la-kopi" until 2am in the morning. There were many of us there including Alex, Clarence, Ka Jun, Ah Er, Danny, Richard, Benji, Adrian & his gf, David, Darling and me. There were so many things to talk abt. After tat, David sent me home then they (abt 4people) went Darling's house to play manjong and computer game.

It was about 2.30am when I reached home. Then I watched Tv till 4.30am in the morning before I went to sleep and wake up at 10.00am. After that, I went lunch with my sister & brother at West Mall b4 I went to Ang Mo Kio to meet them. By the way, I saw the original "Kim Sam Soon" soundtrack but veri expensive leh, cost $29.90. Seems too expensive for a soundtrack, but I think I will still buy. Have to wait and see lor, maybe next week go buy.

So we went Peninsula plaza to buy watch. David and Darling both also buy watches but of different design. Then we walked around b4 going over to Funan. After that, Danny, Clarence, Darling and me walked to Raffles City to Swatch because I wanted to get a swatch watch and a ticket to "A dream journey to the Tang Dynasty". But in the end, I did not get the swatch watch i wanted but i managed to get a ticket to "A dream journey to the Tang Dynasty". Yes, I will be going alone to watch the show coz I think nobody will be interested in the show. Then we went Marina Sqaure for dinner at Waraku, the Japanese restaurant that I liked quite a lot. I paid $35 for the membership because I know I will go to the restaurant often. He...He....

I forget to mention got Andrew, Adrian, Ah Er, Clarence, Danny, David, Darling and me. We decide to go to Geylang for "dou hua". Adrian's gf wanted to join us, so Andrew, Adrian and Clarence went to Orchard to pick her up while the rest of us went onto David's car. We went to Millieum Walk for a short shopping trip, draw money and top-up cash card. Then we decided it's time to proceed to Geylang but dun know why, David kept turn wrongly, so in the end, we decided to go "CAN CAFE" coz we are just near it. Ha..Ha... Still in time to go for desert before the others reached there. We play "blackjack" which in turn Darling and I lost $1.00. Luckily, not much losses. Then abt 11.00pm, David sent Darling and me home.

That's all abt the 1.5 days that had just passed. Okay, stop here liao. 88

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home