새해복많이받으세요
Fine.
새해복많이받으세요, Happy New Year.
It's a brand new year already. Today is the 6th day of 2006. Well, actually nothing much have happened over the week. As usual, I either go to work or go out or go home. Went Orchard with khakis on 02/01/06 which is a public holiday.
On Tues, I went to JP to buy a present and card for my boss who will be leaving next week. Then on Wed, I went to WM to send out a parcel, return library books, then went to buy a wrapping paper. Then sleep early for these few days as early as 8.30pm. Hahaha....... By the way, I got a letter from RELC to go and collect my cert which i plan to go collect 2 weeks later. Really nothing much happened. Maybe next week will have more happenings.
Got a few other things to update but I veri lazy now, so will do it in the next entry. 88.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home