Over the weekends!!!
Sunny then Raining
Wondering if you are seeing things, no, there is absolutely nothing wrong with your eyes. I'm blogging again today even though I just blog on 06/01/06. Reason being, I just feel like blogging today.
It was sunny this morning but now it's raining again. It was raining the whole of yesterday, non-stop. The rain was very heavy during certain times and some trees fallen onto the road and some places were flooded. This got to be very heavy monsoon period.
To think my family & I still went shopping at Bugis and Chinatown yesterday under the heavy rain. Got a pair of sandals from Bugis then got some clothes from OG People's park, then still went to buy CDS. Have to carry umbrella here and there coz the rain was real heavy.
At night, I was home watching "REN CI 2006" with my family. Yar, I made some minor donations.
Okay, that was yesterday. So what happened on Saturday. As usual, I went to work for 1/2 day, then I went to Lot 1 to buy lunch back home. Then at night, I went to attend the wedding of Victor and Sherely. The wedding dinner was held at a restaurant in Sembawang. I took some videos using my handphone but still not upload into my computer yet.
Then after that, I went home while they went for "kopi" session. I was home at abt 11.30pm to watch the 2nd episode of "Kim Sam Soon". "My name is Kim Sam Soon" is on Channel 55 and the chinese dubbing is slightly better than the 1st version I see. Still watch in korean language best. A show which I would'nt feel bored even though I watched so many many times liao. I'm going to watch my DVD set again. By the way, I just bought a "2006 Korean Greatest Hits" with 3 discs as it had quite a number of songs I like.
That's abt it over the weekends. Farewell dinner for my boss is cancelled today coz he is sick. So I may be going to Marina Square to see "S.H.E" later provided David n Darling are going. So have to see again later lah. One good news here, my A.W.S is here liao. Got $$ to spend liao.......
Wondering if you are seeing things, no, there is absolutely nothing wrong with your eyes. I'm blogging again today even though I just blog on 06/01/06. Reason being, I just feel like blogging today.
It was sunny this morning but now it's raining again. It was raining the whole of yesterday, non-stop. The rain was very heavy during certain times and some trees fallen onto the road and some places were flooded. This got to be very heavy monsoon period.
To think my family & I still went shopping at Bugis and Chinatown yesterday under the heavy rain. Got a pair of sandals from Bugis then got some clothes from OG People's park, then still went to buy CDS. Have to carry umbrella here and there coz the rain was real heavy.
At night, I was home watching "REN CI 2006" with my family. Yar, I made some minor donations.
Okay, that was yesterday. So what happened on Saturday. As usual, I went to work for 1/2 day, then I went to Lot 1 to buy lunch back home. Then at night, I went to attend the wedding of Victor and Sherely. The wedding dinner was held at a restaurant in Sembawang. I took some videos using my handphone but still not upload into my computer yet.
Then after that, I went home while they went for "kopi" session. I was home at abt 11.30pm to watch the 2nd episode of "Kim Sam Soon". "My name is Kim Sam Soon" is on Channel 55 and the chinese dubbing is slightly better than the 1st version I see. Still watch in korean language best. A show which I would'nt feel bored even though I watched so many many times liao. I'm going to watch my DVD set again. By the way, I just bought a "2006 Korean Greatest Hits" with 3 discs as it had quite a number of songs I like.
That's abt it over the weekends. Farewell dinner for my boss is cancelled today coz he is sick. So I may be going to Marina Square to see "S.H.E" later provided David n Darling are going. So have to see again later lah. One good news here, my A.W.S is here liao. Got $$ to spend liao.......
Yap, I forget to mention I have put up an entry on how to make kimchi which I got from a website. I'm not sure if it is tasty or not coz I have never do before. But if u looking for korean foodstuff. There is a korean supermarket at Cineleisure which u can try. If u do try on kimchi making, let me know if u success or not.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home