Sherry's Hide-out: It's a Monday!!! UTF-8






Powered by Blogger

Powered by Cute Colors

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Monday, December 05, 2005

It's a Monday!!!

Fine

Today is Monday. But I'm here to blog again coz I'm now at home down with flu. So I might as well update what I have done over the past few days.

Okay, so I went to korean class last friday nite and as usual, mei was early and we happened to saw Amanda at the door of the community center. We learn how to sing "Heaven's Memory", a song from Stairways to Heavens and currently I'm listenting to this song as I'm writing this entry. I know how to sing korean song liao... Ha..Ha....

Then on sat, went KTV with Fish Dreams members, total 9 of us went Oriental Partyworld to sing. Siwei and Vincent burn the videos and photos of Fish Leong "Si Lu Promotion in SG" for me. 1 DVD & 1 VCD. As usual, we were singing Fish's songs in the whole session. Then we went to Maxwell market for dinner before we decided to go Marina Square. And guess what, we walked all the way from Maxwell market to Marina Square in about an hour time, stopping on the way to take photos as well. Then after some major discussions, we decided to go for a chatting session. Then we went killney coffeeshop for coffee and it was abt 10.45pm when we left there. Reached home at 10 minutes to midnight. Then went MSN to chat with them and slept at about 1.45am.

For Sun, I went to JB with my family. It has been a long time since we go out together. As usual went for seafood lunch, then shopping, then dinner then came home. We reached home at abt 9.30pm, just in time to watch the Star Awards "Top Ten". Competition was fierce this year but Bryan Wong and Quan Yifeng won 2 awards each. Very happy for them.

As for today, I'm home resting coz I am down with flu. Should be okay tomorrow coz I got the doctor to give me stronger medicine so I can recover tomorrow. Chatting with Shan on MSN and listening to "Heaven's memory". Since like everyone is down with flu, darling, korean teacher and Wey also down with flu. Common illness now I think, coz of the changing weather, raining, sunny, raining, sunny.


Btw, Fish Leong DXO Concert will be shown on SCV Channel 56 on Christmas day at 12noon n I will be going to Expo at night for a magic show. Then just now, I saw on starhub webpage, Kim Sam Soon is coming to Channel 55 next month which is January, so I can watch the show again. My DVD is with Mei currently coz she wants to watch it, then maybe will lend others too. But I'm happy to be able to watch it again on Channel 55. Yeap.....

I think that's all liao. Feeling sleepy now maybe because of the medicine. 88


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home