Updates abt me!!!!
Fine.
It's a bright sunny day today but I'm not feeling well coz I caught a cold. Took a day of rest at home yesterday but today seems to be worst than yesterday. Was thinking of updating my blog at night but decided to do so now coz I am actually quite boring now.
As mentioned in the previous update, I have put up (1) Intro to Kim Sam Soon, (2) My Name is Kim Sam Soon and (3) Interesting Lines from Kim Sam soon yesterday. I did an introduction to Kim Sam Soon's characters, detailed outline for every episode and intersting lines from Kim Sam Soon. The interesting lines are those that I find really interesting. There are many other interesting lines but those few really caught my eyes. Especially the one Sam Soon saw at the bus stop while waiting for a bus and the one Jin Heon told Hee Jin when he wants to break up with her.
(1)
사랑하라,한번도 상처받지않은 것처럼
춤추라,아무도 바라보고 있지않은 것처럼
사랑하라,한번도 상처받지않은 것처럼
노래하라,아무도 듣고 있지않은 것처럼
일하라,돈이 필요하지않은 것처럼
살라,오늘이마지막날인 것처럼
(2)
人们明明知道自己会死,可是还要欺骗自己生活着。
The 2nd one "人们明明知道自己会死,可是还要欺骗自己生活着。" makes me realise that it's true. Everyone will die one day but we are still cheating ourself to carry on living. But if we don't cheat ourself, then maybe we will be feeling very miserable. If everyday, we think we will die, then everyone will be weird weird one. I rather cheat myself and carry on living.
The review wise, I will not do another write-up coz I think I already mentioned in my last update liao. Well, just to mention, it's a show not to be missed. Very interesting show!!!
That's all about Kim Sam Soon. Now let me update things abt me. Still the same, goes to work everyday. Life have been quite slow coz I have not been doing much. Have been listening to a lot of Yes 93.3 these days especially 11.30-5.30pm program. Almost everyday also listen to radio if I'm at work.
About Korean class, class have started last week and there were about 16 people, so quite good response than expected. Amanda also came over and joined us. Was informed that there will be no lessons for 1 month from 23 Dec onwards. So I can start to plan my outing dates liao. Will most probably meet Shan next week and another meeting somewhere before Christmas. Will probably be meeting up with Sim friends somewhere middle of the month and my poly friends 2 days before christmas eve. All full with appointments. So if u wan to have dinner with me, better let me know early hor.
Since Christmas is coming, I need to go and buy Christmas gifts liao. Have already thot of wat to buy for my best friends and the gift-exchange with poly friends. The rest mah, have to wait till I go shopping maybe next weekend. Wonder how many christmas presents I will get this year.........
But hor, chinese new year is also coming leh, at end january. So must spend a lot of $$$. My pocket going to have a hole liao. Help...., anyone????
Slow and easy week. No major events. So quite smoothly except I caught a flu. That's all about it liao. Already over run liao. Haha.......
It's a bright sunny day today but I'm not feeling well coz I caught a cold. Took a day of rest at home yesterday but today seems to be worst than yesterday. Was thinking of updating my blog at night but decided to do so now coz I am actually quite boring now.
As mentioned in the previous update, I have put up (1) Intro to Kim Sam Soon, (2) My Name is Kim Sam Soon and (3) Interesting Lines from Kim Sam soon yesterday. I did an introduction to Kim Sam Soon's characters, detailed outline for every episode and intersting lines from Kim Sam Soon. The interesting lines are those that I find really interesting. There are many other interesting lines but those few really caught my eyes. Especially the one Sam Soon saw at the bus stop while waiting for a bus and the one Jin Heon told Hee Jin when he wants to break up with her.
(1)
사랑하라,한번도 상처받지않은 것처럼
춤추라,아무도 바라보고 있지않은 것처럼
사랑하라,한번도 상처받지않은 것처럼
노래하라,아무도 듣고 있지않은 것처럼
일하라,돈이 필요하지않은 것처럼
살라,오늘이마지막날인 것처럼
(2)
人们明明知道自己会死,可是还要欺骗自己生活着。
The 2nd one "人们明明知道自己会死,可是还要欺骗自己生活着。" makes me realise that it's true. Everyone will die one day but we are still cheating ourself to carry on living. But if we don't cheat ourself, then maybe we will be feeling very miserable. If everyday, we think we will die, then everyone will be weird weird one. I rather cheat myself and carry on living.
The review wise, I will not do another write-up coz I think I already mentioned in my last update liao. Well, just to mention, it's a show not to be missed. Very interesting show!!!
That's all about Kim Sam Soon. Now let me update things abt me. Still the same, goes to work everyday. Life have been quite slow coz I have not been doing much. Have been listening to a lot of Yes 93.3 these days especially 11.30-5.30pm program. Almost everyday also listen to radio if I'm at work.
About Korean class, class have started last week and there were about 16 people, so quite good response than expected. Amanda also came over and joined us. Was informed that there will be no lessons for 1 month from 23 Dec onwards. So I can start to plan my outing dates liao. Will most probably meet Shan next week and another meeting somewhere before Christmas. Will probably be meeting up with Sim friends somewhere middle of the month and my poly friends 2 days before christmas eve. All full with appointments. So if u wan to have dinner with me, better let me know early hor.
Since Christmas is coming, I need to go and buy Christmas gifts liao. Have already thot of wat to buy for my best friends and the gift-exchange with poly friends. The rest mah, have to wait till I go shopping maybe next weekend. Wonder how many christmas presents I will get this year.........
But hor, chinese new year is also coming leh, at end january. So must spend a lot of $$$. My pocket going to have a hole liao. Help...., anyone????
Slow and easy week. No major events. So quite smoothly except I caught a flu. That's all about it liao. Already over run liao. Haha.......



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home