Sherry's Hide-out: Memories of 13 July 2004 UTF-8






Powered by Blogger

Powered by Cute Colors

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Memories of 13 July 2004

Singapore

I was at the Singapore Changi Aiport (新加坡樟宜机场) on 13 July 2004. I reached there at 10.40pm with my mom & 2nd sister who were going on the trip together and my dad & elder sister who were there to send us off for a 8 days & 7 nights trip to China. We were greeted by Sandy Fang or Ms Fang or Xiao Fang, see how u like to call her. She was the tour guide for the group of 20 of us.

We checked in at 11.20pm and board the China Eastern Airline Plane (中国东方航空) MU544 at 12.20am and the plane took off at 12.50am and we were on the way to the Shanghai Pudong Airport (浦东国际机场).


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My boarding Pass to MU544.


My Thoughts:

Yar, it was my 1st overseas trip by plane. It was a mid-night flight, supposing to have a nice sleep on the plane like my sis & mom. But I could not sleep, so i watched as the plane took off, then came the meal which i think is supper caused it was served at about 2am in the morning. The flight to Shanghai is about 6 hours. I listen to my discman and tried to get some sleep but I could not even though I have a tiring day yesterday. Coz I got to work, attend MSM class before Father picked me up from school. I think due to the high pressure, it caused some loud noise to my discman so I have no choice but to switched it off. So i just stared blindly in the plane and waited for dawn and finally at 6.15am on 14/07/04, it touched down safely in Shanghai Pudong airport (浦东国际机场). I survived my first flight trip.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home