Sherry's Hide-out: A veri busy day!!!! UTF-8






Powered by Blogger

Powered by Cute Colors

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Thursday, October 19, 2006

A veri busy day!!!!

Hazy

This is my duty week, so cannot take transport home. This week, there seems to be many orders. I think from the start of last week (09 Oct), there were a lot of orders maybe becoz of the holidays from 20 Oct to 24 Oct. I don't have to work on 23 Oct coz cmpy declare holiday. There are so many things to do almost everyday. Have to stay back then can finish the work. On Tuesday, I stayed till 7+ then finally cleared all my work. On Wed @ 0924, I delcare to IW that all my work are done. Then came alone some bad news, I did some order wrongly over the week and caused some commotion but luckily TL helped me out so the problem was solved. Because of my error, caused him to be scolded by customer, so pai seh but he has high EQ like what IW say, so he did not scold me lar.


I complained to IW that last friday, i was busy with Shxxx orders for the whole day, arranging and rearranging over and over again. On Monday and Tuesday, I was busy with Exxxxxxxxx orders due to the long holidays and on Wed, I was busy with Schxxxxx xxxxxx order. Then at about 4.40 pm, an urgent order came in which I was unable to do. Then still got marine order, could only go off after I finished the order. Then called TL at about 5.30pm where he said " U still around ah?" Then I told him I need to inform him of same issues, so no choice. IW was waiting for me to send her to SGH to meet her boyfriend, so I just stack everything together regardless of completed or incompleted and left the office with her at 6.00pm. Ha...Ha...Ha...

This morning, saw a lot of mails in my inbox so have to go through them 1 by 1. Then TL caleed and ask me why did I make him like a bad guy? ?? in my mind as I did not even reply a singlle mail yet. Oh, it's a misunderstanding. For the whole morning, I was busy with an urgent order. Finally after numerous calls and Q&As, the order can be processed. It was about 12pm when i printed the order out.

Then during lunch, I told IW that we should only return to work after our 1st call rings but 10 mins passed 1, still no calls, so we just went back to work. Ha..Ha..Ha.. The next moment, I received a call from TL about self-collection and he will be in our office by 2 minutes time. Another urgent order came. But seriously, I never done any self-collection before so I not sure of the process, only IW does know abt the process. It took me about 30 to 40 minutes to complete the order coz need to wait for account to set-up, pricing and arrange for self-collection at logistics side.

I was told to attend a seminar tomorrow at Shangari-la hotel, which means I have to complete everything on hand today. But there still so many pending issues. Then another person called for urgent collection and delivery. Just 1 day, I got 3 urgent orders. Oh, my god. Then after 4.45pm, everything almost settled. Then I told IW that I spoke to almost all my salesman today except 2. Seems that my side having more business this 2 weeks but next week is a short week, so both of us are prepared for a busy week.

Hooray, no work tomorrow, just need to attend seminar but it's just like work coz it 9 to 5.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home