Sherry's Hide-out: Blog updating!!!! UTF-8






Powered by Blogger

Powered by Cute Colors

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Blog updating!!!!

Sunny

The weather is veri nice today n in about 1 weeks time, I would have rested for about 2 months already. My last blog entry was about more than 3 weeks ago. I have not been updating my blog because when I'm resting, I'm just too lazy to do anything n there is nothing much to write since I lead the same life everyday. Eat, Sleep, Play, Eat Sleep, Play. But soon, my blog will be more exciting.

Reason being, I'm starting work tomorrow. Actually, I had another 2nd interview today with another company which I also quite like but since another job offer came in first, I would have to forgo this one. Seems like I still prefer to work in the dark dark areas like Jurong. Anyway, this job that I went interview last week, I was very interested in the job scope coz I can learn a lot of things. They took 1 week to do the selection n I was given the job. So happie. I will have more to blog from next week onwards.

My life have been the same also everydays. Go interviews, eat, sleep, surf net, watch TV. The same routine everyday. Nothing special. But something worth mentioning, "Gong", my favourite korean drama this year is coming to Channel U in October according to the magazine. But I saw the trailer yesterday. Heard the familiar music again. But I will watch the show again before it is broadcast in Channel U.

Today, I going to my new company to pick up my letter and go for a checkup, will do my other shopping on Sunday with my family. Go to enjoy my last resting day.... 2 months just went by so fast.......... Looking forward to my new start in life.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home