Sherry's Hide-out: My new job!!!! UTF-8






Powered by Blogger

Powered by Cute Colors

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Sunday, September 03, 2006

My new job!!!!

Fine

Was planning to go and do my korean homework but before that, I decided to blog something about my job.

Another few days, I would have work for 3 months in NP liao. NP represents the short form of my cmpy name. 3 months down there, I learnt a lot of new things but I also have a busy life. Back in my previous company, MPM, never ever got "bully" by senior people becoz there seniors there veri good lor. At NP, 1st time ever feel like "bully" by other people. But as time passes and I guess I got most of the work done after they gave me a deadline n what I need to do, I guess nobody can do any more mean things to me. I'm able to work independently now. No more execuses to find faults with me. But occassionally, they still do so.

3 months, a lot of things were learnt n many interesting people were met. They are all very nice people lor, I hope I can get along with those difficult people lor, We all want a peaceful working environment, dun we?

Anyway, currently, I still enjoy working here, no intentions of quitting yet. Ha....ha...... I'm starting to be on my own after another week. Over the 3 months, kept improving myself, finding ways to make work more efficient n reducing unnecessary works.

Will stop here now coz I want to go do korean homework liao. Till then, 88.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home