Sherry's Hide-out: 1st Week of Oct... UTF-8






Powered by Blogger

Powered by Cute Colors

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Friday, October 06, 2006

1st Week of Oct...

Fine

This is not my duty week but I almost stayed late every night because my colleague went on maternity leave earlier so the new girl had to take over but she was not clear on how to do it. So IW and I had to help her with her work. So on monday, we stayed till 8+. Then on Tuesday, we were both very tired le, so we went home on dot. Wednesday (4 Oct), I missed my korean lesson because I stayed till very late to her the new girl with her work. Then on Thursday, I went home on the dot too coz I was too tired liao. Today, stayed behind with IW to handover my work cause I will be on leave for 2 days next week. I'm getting ready to set off to KL now.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home