Buzy life???
Fine
If you ask me am I busy? Yar, I would tell you that I was very busy for the past 3 months. Reason being that I got a new job n the 1st 3 months was a learning period so many things to learn and do. Apart from that, I think I am busy sleeping too. After a hard day at work, I just feel like sleeping. So actually, I had very early nights for the past 3 months. But there, my korean is not improving coz I dun have time to do my studies and homework. Arrrrrr, I think I had to work hard on my korean. Korea, I'm coming in April 2007...........
Till the next entry, 88.
If you ask me am I busy? Yar, I would tell you that I was very busy for the past 3 months. Reason being that I got a new job n the 1st 3 months was a learning period so many things to learn and do. Apart from that, I think I am busy sleeping too. After a hard day at work, I just feel like sleeping. So actually, I had very early nights for the past 3 months. But there, my korean is not improving coz I dun have time to do my studies and homework. Arrrrrr, I think I had to work hard on my korean. Korea, I'm coming in April 2007...........
Till the next entry, 88.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home