Sherry's Hide-out: The most salesmen I ever saw!!! UTF-8






Powered by Blogger

Powered by Cute Colors

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Friday, August 11, 2006

The most salesmen I ever saw!!!

Fine, Rainy, Fine

O, I was supposed to have a rest day tomorrow but I had to go back to work because one of my colleague is sick n the other is going KL, so only left me. But I okay lah, still can "dong".

I finished all my stuff yesterday, which was a miracle. First time, I ever could finish all my work. Am I too fast or am I too slow in the past? He.....he.....he......

Well, 2 months in the company liao, first time ever, I saw the most salesmen in a day. I saw S & C this morning when I am rushing my urgent orders so I only told them one line "Sorry, She did not pass it to me, check with her." And I just ran pass them to the store to arrange for my urgent delivery. When I was on my way back to the office, they were walking out liao. Luckily, they not looking for me else sure have problems one.

In the afternoon, CH, TL, BL, NCG, Din all came. They either ask me for D/O or re-schedule delivery or confirmation of orders. Today I target to go home on time, so when I saw another 3 salemen came at 4.35pm. I asked what they want, luckily CS say he will e-mail me the details of the delivery, then the other 2 came to take & return D/O. So I went home on time.

Let me count, I saw 9 salesmen in a day n in my group only got 14 salesmen. Haha.... When I first came to work and was being introduced to them, I also never see so many of them in a day. I still remembered when I went to their office when I was still new, there was only a few of them around. My salesmen are always on customer's site, so did not get to see them often. Usually through phone.

Today, I'm blogging this, because I found it interesting, so would like to drop an entry on my "Nice" salemen. Will drop more on them in the next entry and other interesting things happened in the office.


Till the next time, all the best.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home