Sherry's Hide-out: My "Stern" ADM!!! UTF-8






Powered by Blogger

Powered by Cute Colors

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Monday, August 28, 2006

My "Stern" ADM!!!

Fine

Today, I should blog an entry about my ADM. To me, he is quite "special". Let me recall how I met him. If I remembered correctly, I first heard about him through the phone, checking about invoices or something. No formal introduction. Our lst formal introduction was when they hired a new guy and he bought him over to introduce to us. 1st time formal introduction. Initally, I was quite terrified of him. He looked proud to me intially. Maybe when I first started with the job, I was too "green", so keep got "scolded" by him. Sometimes, I so afraid to pick up his call, when his no appear on the phone, I will let it ring for about 3 times before picing up the call. But as months passes and I got more familiar with my job n I met his expectations so we had less conflicts. Of course, I'm not terrified of him anymore. I always picked up his call with confidence and will try to answer his questions. Now, I declare my ADM as a good man. Seriously to say, he taught me a lot along the way. My ADM may looks stern but he is also quite interesting sometimes. But he is definitely a very serious person..........

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home