Sherry's Hide-out: Hello, I'm back...... UTF-8






Powered by Blogger

Powered by Cute Colors

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Hello, I'm back......

Fine

Wow, I'm back after missing for abt 3 weeks. Well, I'm busy with my new job since my last blog entry. I think it's a good thing that I left my previous company. The process of finding a job is tough but I've no regrets. Reason being that I believe one's talents will be recognized by someone somewhere. Being always in one place, with no one to recognize your efforts, is really a waste. So I think efforts being recognized is more important.

My new job is great, short working hours, nice environment and I have my own personalized computer and my personal set of stationery and many more. Life there, so far so great.... Enough about my job, I shall move to some other things in life.

Actually for the past 3 weeks, I only work n work n work coz my company transport sent me right up to just a 10 mins walk to home, so I just went straight home after work, no shopping for me. So shopping becomes a weekend affair. But I did manage to make up my old friends. Also I have collected my graduation photos from Serangoon Broadway.

I also bought my favourite korean drama for 2006, "Goong aka Princess Hours". I have started to watch a 2nd time since the last time I watched it was somewhere in March. I'm going to get a whole set of "Goong" related products......... I'm writing a review of "Goong" soon. So keep a look-out.

Now, I'm listening to a old song " Because I'm a girl" by Kiss. It was an old korean song in 2002. I still remembered that I thought it was a movie in 2002 when I saw part of the video but it was not, it was just a short music movie, n it was really touching. It's really a nice song, no wonder there is the English version, Chinese Version n I heard got Vietnam version too........

By the way, I'm planning to go to Korea again maybe next April or somewhere in 2007. Looking forward to my next trip to Korea again.

Till the next time, all the best.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Jinyu said...

Long time no see liaoz ~ So i come over to ur blog to see how u are doing. Hope everything is fine for u =)

4:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home