Sherry's Hide-out: After a 2 day rest....... UTF-8






Powered by Blogger

Powered by Cute Colors

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

After a 2 day rest.......

Hazy,

It's my first day back in the office after a 2 days rest. Just today alone, I did about 20 orders, cleared what IW had helped me to do over the 2 days. IW did everything quite nicely, so don't have much to check and adjust. About 70% cleared at the end of the day, so I went home at about 6.oopm coz there were too much to do. So decided to go off early with IW. Sent IW to Outram MRT to meet her boyfriend, then I went to Tiong Bahru Plaza to have my dinner as I was having korean lesson tonite. I'm very sleepy.... almost fall asleep in class.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home