Short Blogging.....
Fine
It had been about more than 2 weeks since I last update my blog. Well, as i'm resting at home, there isn't so much things to blog on.
Basically, I went for a few interviews over the past few weeks. Some already failed but some still waiting for reply, so basically not too bad. Should be able to get a job soon.
I had also finished updating my Korea Tour bloggings today, so hope you all will have a fun time reading.
Not much to blog, but I just want to tell everyone that I'm still alive and strong.
It had been about more than 2 weeks since I last update my blog. Well, as i'm resting at home, there isn't so much things to blog on.
Basically, I went for a few interviews over the past few weeks. Some already failed but some still waiting for reply, so basically not too bad. Should be able to get a job soon.
I had also finished updating my Korea Tour bloggings today, so hope you all will have a fun time reading.
Not much to blog, but I just want to tell everyone that I'm still alive and strong.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home