My monthly update!!!
Fine
Wow, I'm back updating my blog. It's been abt 1 month since I last update my blog. A recap on what happened over the 1 month.
As mentioned in last entry, I went dinner with my Korean classmates on 31/3, a total of 6 of us including 4 students and teacher n her niece. We had dinner at 1 of the more home-style restaurant near Maxwell Market, then we went for a KTV session at Chinatown Plaza, if I remembered correctly.
Then I went to pay up the tour fees on Apr 1, then I went to look for Shan to pass her her CD, then to buy some art materials etc........
I had my UOL/SIM Graduation Ceremony on Apr 7, Michelle, Amanda n Jasmin all got attend. My mom & darling also got attend. Did not take a lot of pictures but still got take some with Michelle they all and guess what I also got take pictures with Peijin & Meilian who were in SIM too.
I had also been busy with moving out from the office. This is the major decision that I had made. I am without a job now. I decided to make a career shift finally. 14/4 was my last day with the company but it was a public holiday so actually 13/4 is my last day. Took many pictures with the other colleagues on the last day.
Then I went to Korea for a 8 days holiday trip. Will post up the entry soon since I'm free these days. I've an enjoyable time in Korea. Look out for more in my Korea trip entry.
At this moment, I'm resting at home n looking for a job. Leading a carefree life. That's all for the past month.
Wow, I'm back updating my blog. It's been abt 1 month since I last update my blog. A recap on what happened over the 1 month.
As mentioned in last entry, I went dinner with my Korean classmates on 31/3, a total of 6 of us including 4 students and teacher n her niece. We had dinner at 1 of the more home-style restaurant near Maxwell Market, then we went for a KTV session at Chinatown Plaza, if I remembered correctly.
Then I went to pay up the tour fees on Apr 1, then I went to look for Shan to pass her her CD, then to buy some art materials etc........
I had my UOL/SIM Graduation Ceremony on Apr 7, Michelle, Amanda n Jasmin all got attend. My mom & darling also got attend. Did not take a lot of pictures but still got take some with Michelle they all and guess what I also got take pictures with Peijin & Meilian who were in SIM too.
I had also been busy with moving out from the office. This is the major decision that I had made. I am without a job now. I decided to make a career shift finally. 14/4 was my last day with the company but it was a public holiday so actually 13/4 is my last day. Took many pictures with the other colleagues on the last day.
Then I went to Korea for a 8 days holiday trip. Will post up the entry soon since I'm free these days. I've an enjoyable time in Korea. Look out for more in my Korea trip entry.
At this moment, I'm resting at home n looking for a job. Leading a carefree life. That's all for the past month.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home