Sherry's Hide-out: Weekly update!!! UTF-8






Powered by Blogger

Powered by Cute Colors

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Weekly update!!!

Sunny

Have not been writing much recently coz I have been veri lazy. Ha...Ha.... Having too many late nights since 24/02/06. Practically, I did not sleep a wink on 24/2/06 and tat means I have not slept for more than 24 hours but I still went to work and of coz my korean class. And I m still so awake for the whole day.

Dun have to work on Sats now, so i have more free time actually. So my favourite past time now is to watch VCDs especially korean vcds. I have completed 3 movies over the last 2 weeks and I'm going to watch maybe 2 more tonite. As I am writing this entry, I'm listening to a korean song "난 널 사랑해 너만 사랑해". It's a song from a korean drama still not shown in Sg yet. This Ost have veri nice songs for listening n I think this OST is worth to buy but to get it in Sg maybe veri difficult, so got Shernice to buy in Korea for me if it is not too expensive. What a crazy me over this OST.

So over the past 2 weeks, I had met up with quite a lot of my friends. Especially those who I had seen for a few months. Hope we can have more meet-ups next time. Every time during meet-ups, they will have shocking and interesting news updates for me. So my circle of friends are actually very interesting.

I have decided to go for Graduation but dun know will the forms reach them in time if not then I cannot go. Btw, fyi, Graduation is on 07/04/06 at SIM Grand Hall.

This month, I have to make a major decision and as days goes by, I'm more n more looking forward to it. How I wish the day will come soon but in actual fact, time is flying real fast.The day will be here soon. Till the day, I should not mention much here.

Life still goes on for me, still the same me. The same things happened everyday. Nothing extra-ordinary actually.

That's all for this time.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home