Sherry's Hide-out: Short Entry but...... UTF-8






Powered by Blogger

Powered by Cute Colors

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Friday, February 24, 2006

Short Entry but......

Fine

It's veri dark now coz it's 1.24am on my laptop clock. It's veri veri in the morning but I am still awake coz I juz got home about an hour ago. Have been staying out late at night on Tues & Thur, so a bit tired now. But I decided to update my blog anyway coz I 2 weeks never update liao.

Life is really weird or should i say unpredictable. Why must life be so complicated? If life was less complicated, I think it would be great but one muz faces reality. Reality is cruel. Anyway, that's life......... We know we will die one day but we still carry on living was wat Sanshi told Xizhen. It's so realistic. We carry on living no matter how upset, angry, upset we are.

Someone says something that makes me ponder over it. Yar, "Love is blind", really when u are in love, u are blind. U can do things which u dun like n u can seek help from those u hated. "Love is blind"..........

Hahahaha... There are so many things which I wish to write but I rather not write here. What I can say is that I'm fine with my life n everything around me is fine n of coz all the people around me are fine. Like wat someone told me b4, I'm still alive.

Till the next time which I don't know when maybe tomorrow, next week, next month etc. 88.....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home