Sherry's Hide-out: Happy "Dog" Year!!! UTF-8






Powered by Blogger

Powered by Cute Colors

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Happy "Dog" Year!!!

Fine.

Today is Chinese New Year's eve. I still remembered that last year Chinese New Year's eve, I don't have to work but this year I have to work even though it falls on a saturday. Another 1.25 hours, then I can go home liao.

U may have notice that I have not been updating abt my daily life but instead I have post some thoughts/feelings in my blog. Well, actually nothing much had happened over the past week, nothing much worth mentioning. I'm still alive and kicking. Haha.......

Come to think of it, today is already 28/01/06. So fast, 28 days have passed since 2006 starts. Emmmm..... I will update my blog again if I have time on 01/02/06. I will start working by then but I may be veri busy becoz I heard I have to run up and down..... So actually not really keen to see 01/02/06 coming. But haizzzzzz.........

加油!!!Fighting!!!

Happy "Dog" Year!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home