This week!!!
Fine then rainy the whole day
Well, I'm still not well or should I say I still have not recover. I am still ill at this moment but did u realise its Thursday only, but I'm already blogging. Ermmm....Mainly because I'm old liao, tend to forget things easily n the other thing is that I will not have time to update tomorrow nite coz I got Korean Class.
I have already been promoted to "Executive" from Feb 1 onwards but I only went over on 8 Feb coz there are so many things I have to do on Logistics Side. 2 days as an "Executive" liao but I still have to do Logistics things. Will have to take a look out for Logistics side till abt March when they are more stable. So now, I have to struggle a bit lar. But now, I'm still okay coz I'm "capable" mah. Hehehehee..........
Well, last saturday after work mah, I went WM for a short shopping trip. On Monday, nothing much, I went home after work lor. Tuesday, I wanted to go UOB but the Cash Deposit was spolit so they were repairing. Luckily, the staff helped me to put the cheque in. On Wed, I shifted from my old workplace to my new workplace. The new workplace is much more cleaner, air freasher and environment better than my old workplace. But what is lacking in the new workplace is the familiar faces I saw everyday and the feelings that I have for the old office. But, one muz be ready to move on so I guess I will get used to it soon. Today, I went to the bank finally,Ha....
By the way, I will not have MSN n Yahoo messenger in the office till abt end next week.
Till the next time. 88.....
Well, I'm still not well or should I say I still have not recover. I am still ill at this moment but did u realise its Thursday only, but I'm already blogging. Ermmm....Mainly because I'm old liao, tend to forget things easily n the other thing is that I will not have time to update tomorrow nite coz I got Korean Class.
I have already been promoted to "Executive" from Feb 1 onwards but I only went over on 8 Feb coz there are so many things I have to do on Logistics Side. 2 days as an "Executive" liao but I still have to do Logistics things. Will have to take a look out for Logistics side till abt March when they are more stable. So now, I have to struggle a bit lar. But now, I'm still okay coz I'm "capable" mah. Hehehehee..........
Well, last saturday after work mah, I went WM for a short shopping trip. On Monday, nothing much, I went home after work lor. Tuesday, I wanted to go UOB but the Cash Deposit was spolit so they were repairing. Luckily, the staff helped me to put the cheque in. On Wed, I shifted from my old workplace to my new workplace. The new workplace is much more cleaner, air freasher and environment better than my old workplace. But what is lacking in the new workplace is the familiar faces I saw everyday and the feelings that I have for the old office. But, one muz be ready to move on so I guess I will get used to it soon. Today, I went to the bank finally,Ha....
By the way, I will not have MSN n Yahoo messenger in the office till abt end next week.
Till the next time. 88.....



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home