Sherry's Hide-out: Chinese New Year!!! UTF-8






Powered by Blogger

Powered by Cute Colors

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Friday, February 03, 2006

Chinese New Year!!!

Fine-Hot

Hi everybody, I'm back but I'm sick also. I got a high fever yesterday but I'm back at work even though I'm not fully recovered. Reason being, I'm being promoted according to what my HR says. So I have to start hand-over my stuffs to my colleagues n get ready to move on to the new department. But I'm not really well today n I have no voice too so cannot talk too much also. So in order for my voice to come back, I have to drink more water and keep quiet. By keeping quiet means I can update my blog. Haha... Next time, maybe cannot update my blog in the office liao.

Okay, let's talk about what I had done since CNY's eve. My last entry mentioned that I was in the office on 28/01/06. So after work, I went to JP to buy "Fish Leong NEW KTV DVD", then took the train to WM, then took the bus home.

Then was packing my house in the afternoon and helping out in the reunion dinner prepration. We started eating at 6.15pm all the way till about 10+. Then packed my bag and got ready to go Genting. Then praying at abt 1 am so we left home at 2.30am to start our journey to Genting. It was about 3.20am when we reached JB. We reached Genting at about 8.30am then we went for breakfast b4 we went to the Casino. OMG, I lost $120. We were at Genting from 29-31. Overall, I won some $$$. Everyone won some $$$ fortunately but my sis lost her hp. We took a lot of pictures also. I think my photography skills have really improved.

Image hosting by Photobucket

On 31/01, we went to the temple at the half mountain of Genting when we came down from Genting. Then we went KLCC also b4 we go Yong Peng again for the famous fishballs and to JB market to buy dinner. There was a long jam at Tuas 2nd link, so we decided to try our luck at Causeway and indeed the queue was shorter. We were only jammed for 15 minutes but over at Tuas, it takes abt 2 hours to clear the jam. Phew..............

Image hosting by Photobucket

Was veri tired so slept at abt 8+ coz at Genting, I did a lot of walking and did not have enough sleep. Coz there were so many things to do..... Heeee...Heee...... Btw, I did less shopping this year compared to last year, I did not buy many things but only some keychains and magazines. Last year, the 5 of us really bought a lot of things. Overall this is a fruitful trip n I enjoyed myself even though it's quite tiring.

01/02, I came back to work. Offical working day in my company but many were still on leave. Not many things to do also. Was so sleepy. Slept at 9+ coz I was so tired.

02/02, I woke up with a slight fever, so decided to go to see the doctor n got an MC. Slept for the whole afternoon without switching on the fan despite the hot weather. Slightly better at night.

Okay, that's about my life for the past few days. Btw, there will be no korean lesson today coz Teacher cannot find a babysitter so lesson is cancelled and will resume next friday. Luckily, no lesson today else I may fall asleep.

Till the next time. 88...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home