An Update!!!
Ooooo, it had been more than 2 weeks since I had updated my blog. Well, many things did happened but maybe I'm just too lazy to blog it down.
Okay, I will be going for Graduation 06 because they received my forms already. They called me up to arrange me to collect the graduation gown on 25/03 which is next sat. So 7/4, I'm definitely going.
My korea trip is confirmed. I will be going to Korea in April which is abt a month's time from now. Not buying camera anymore but will borrow from Darling. Looking forward to this trip for so long liao, finally can go liao. The group had 22 people liao so confirm going.
I am counting down the days coz the day I depart for my trip will be an important day for me. Good friends n family members will know about it. Won't write much about it but it's a major thing lor. That's all I can say lar, so go guess lar.
That's all for this time. It may be short but I did put my heart into writing.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home