My bi-weekly update!!!
It have been about 2 weeks since I have last updated my blog. Reason being, I don't have access to internet in the office as much as before. Another reason is that, there are so many things to do in office, tat I'm so tired at nite, so I have to sleep early. So did not update my blog.
Okay, I had went to collect my graduation gown last sat. Took 985 there and took 985 back. 1 straight bus. So total journey about 2 hours. The bus journey was quite long indeed. There were many people collecting their gown on the same day too. But the people there were veri fast. Pay $250 as deposit, $50 for rental of gown n tea reception and $100 deposit for the photo taking. Will take 1 8R package individually and another 8R package with my family. To think, graduation day is just a week's time away. So fast....
I need to go n pay complete for the tour fees this week and my korea trip is just about 18 days away. Another 18 days and I will be free. Yesterday, heard from the news that Lotte World is closing for 5 days as there were accident when the park was opened free for entrance on Sun, so they decided to cancel the event and closed for the next few days. What a sas thing to happen. But I will be there also in about 20 days time. Looking more n more forward to the trip.
I was veri busy in the office yesterday n today as I was on 1/2 day leave yesterday. So there are many left-over works to do. Just today, I sent out about 14 parcels. There are still some more tomorrow. Aiyah, this week sure veri busy le.
Korean Intermediate is starting on 07/04/06, which is my graduation day. We will be going to korean restaurant n maybe korean KTV session after that. But this time, there are only a few of us about 5 people. But I think it will be a fun one lor. Looking forward to it this Friday.
There are many things I have to do over the weekend, so definitely a veri busy weekend. Till the next time. Bye



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home