Sherry's Hide-out: Busy Day!!!! UTF-8






Powered by Blogger

Powered by Cute Colors

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Monday, November 07, 2005

Busy Day!!!!

Hot

Today is a Saturday so obviously I have to work. But Fish Leong’s autograph session is 2pm at Bishan Junction 8 and I had to be there early. So I took a cab from office to Bishan Junction 8 to meet the rest of the Fish Dreams members who are already there from 8am lor. Then I went for lunch with Darling b4 we went to get another "Si Lu" album for Danny. Then we went back to the queue. The security was also very "cute" lor. Those that were around knew what had happened lor.

At 1.30pm, we were lead up to the 3rd floor where the autograph session will take place and b4 we went up, the queue was already very long. Luckily we had a strong group, some stayed in the queue, some went to see see look look of the crowd behind.

Then we went into the queue. With Fish Dreams, I got to stand in the first row of the queue, so actually nobody blocking me. Can take pictures and videos. Fish sang 4 songs, "Si Lu", "Lu", "Shou Shou De" and "Wo Hai Ji De". By the way, the host for today was Mary. Personally I think she is a very good host.

After singing 4 songs and some interviews and some photo-takings, the autograph session started. We were led up the stage and haha I got my album signed. Then got handshake with Fish too.

Then 8 of the people went to Party World @ Shenton Way first to prepare for the mini- gathering. Then the rest of the people waited for Fish to finish the autograph session then went to Party World. So we went there in 3 cabs. We reached at about 3.40pm and helped out. Then Darling and I went to meet Samartha at Tanjong Pagar MRT station to bring her to Partyworld coz she not sure where is the location. Then hanged around for a while and b4 5pm, Fish was here. We had a short singing session, flower presentation, cake cutting by Fish for everyone. She is an expert in cake-cutting. Then we had some individual photos and group photos taken. Then Fish sang some songs for us which include "Hua Yuan", "Qi Dai" and "Wei Ni P". It was a nice one. But I think we were not high enough.

Everyone was very touched including Fish too especially when she sang "Hua Yuan" coz this song was never performed in Singapore before. Then about 5.40pm, Fish left. A lot of members left too. Keith and Jinyu was too touched and they cried. But about 15-20 mins later, they were okay liao. Then the rest of the people left were very high. They sang, danced, played and acted. Only those present will know what happened lor…… A big family indeed. The KTV session ended at 8.00pm and then we left for home. A long day liao.....

Reached home at about 8.50pm. Loaded the photos into the computer, burn a few CDS, then went to Zzzzzzzzzzzz……

Thoughts:
It was a fine day today. All the happenings are in my mind and the pictures taken during the day. I don't know how many pictures have I taken but I had a fun time. There were many other cameras too, so I'm waiting for their pictures. It’s nice to know all the other Fish’s fans. So we should meet again for KTV session, dun forget ah…… I think more photos were will coming up too. I waiting for Jinyu to give me the pictures from different people, luckily she said she burn for me else don't know how long it will take to transfer through MSN. It may be a short gathering but we all had a fun time.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Jinyu said...

GOODIE !!!

HAHAHA

-Jin

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home