Sherry's Hide-out: Mid Week UTF-8






Powered by Blogger

Powered by Cute Colors

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Mid Week

Sunny + Cooling

When did I last update my blog about myself? Let me check, ohh.... it's on 13/09/05 which means about 2 weeks since I have update about myself. O, okay........... Hmmm....... Was it that long?

My blog had changed a new look, simpler than before. Not really so much of korean-style, actually wanted to get a korean-style background, but found none suitable, so choosed to use this header which is from a korean website as well. I like this header because everything looks so perfect and peacefully. I like this new design coz not constrained like the previous one.

I went for the Snow Wolf Lake and wrote a review on it, so I not going to mentioned it much here. All I wanted to say, it's a excellent show. If u have miss it, then too bad. Heee.......

I finished watching "Da Chang Jing" yesterday nite. I watched until about 40+ episodes on SCV and then my sister went to rent the last 18 disc, so I started to watch from Disc 36. The show ended at Disc 48. So I started watching last last sunday which is 18/09. I watched 6 disc from 9+ to 2am in the morning. Then I watched 3 on last Sunday night which was about till 2am too coz I started watching at only 11pm. Then I watched the last 3 disc yesterday. Finished at 11+. I was doing my blogskin as I watched the show. I wrote a review on it too. It's was a great show.

I'm all ready for Fish Leong's concert at KL. I will be setting off on Friday morning and will be back Monday early morning. I know it will be a wonderful trip. Looking forward to it. Will do a detailed write-up when I come back next week.

Will be missing my korean lesson this week but no choice coz I going KL. So have to do my readings and practise tonight. Else, I will be lost next week. Planning to meet Y2 next thursday evening. We may go to the Korean Lifestyle Cafe and at the same time, I will be giving them a surprise. Something that I have been working on for about 2 weeks. Finall done... I think I did quite a good job but I will go and do some touch-up today or tomorrow or next week.

No much work in office recently, so I am listening to radio now. Music playing is an old song by Ren Xian Qi and Xu Huai Yu- Shui Jin.

Nothing else happened or to say I think I forget liao. Ha..Ha... So that's all.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home