Hari Raya Holiday!!
Fine+ Hot
It’s Hari Raya Pusa today. A public holiday. Finally can sleep a bit late today. Woke up at about 8.15am, then went to buy breakfast. After breakfast, then went to check on my cameras to make sure I know how to operate the cameras (I borrow 1 from Jie Fu) and that the memory sticks and batteries are available. Yar, I’m going star-chasing today…. Ha…Ha… Darling and I will be joining Fish Dreams to 2 Jingru’s events today. One is at Esplanade DXO and the other is at Suntec City.
Set off from home to meet Darling and Fish Dreams at City Hall. The train was very crowded coz it’s a public holiday. There were many people at City Hall MRT Station also. The whole station was so crowded. After most of the people arrived, we proceeded and walked to Esplanade. There were about 28 of us. All from the fan club. I think if I did not join fan club, maybe this DXO mini-concert I cannot go coz need tickets one mah.
We reached Esplanade DXO at about 1.00pm. There were already a long queue outside Esplanade DXO. Most of them got their tickets through contest from newspapers, magazines and radio. As we were from fanclub, obviously we don’t have to join the queue lah. So we waited outside and took a few pictures b4 we went into Esplanade DXO at abt 1.25pm.
Priority entry for fan club members, so if you like Fish Leong, then join Fish Dreams. Ha Ha....The stage was set up in the middle of the dance floor, so we took the seats directly infront of the stage. Being very good audience, we sat on the floor. Darling and I found a seat near the center of the stage and sat down. Nobody was in front of me, so I can take photos and videos as and when I like.
Fish appeared at about 2pm and the mini-concert started. Fish sang quite a number of songs including old songs like "Ning Xia, Jie Shou" and new songs like "Shou Shou De, Wo Hai Ji De, Ke Xi Bu Shi Ni, Lu, Si Lu" etc. Then the mini-concert ended at about 3.15pm. In between, Fish also got comment on the place cards. Got 1 place card is blue wordings with blue background so Fish commented that we should not do that coz cannot see. I was holding on 2 cameras, a light stick and a place card. The place card that I was holding was done by me and Cindy lor, a week before we left to Malayisa to watch "Love Parade". So Fish ask me whether is it make ourself one, of coz and after doing whole night, that was the only one completed. Some more is brand new make one lor not from SG Love Parade one. Haha………
Then after the mini-concert, we went to Marina Square Yoshinoya for lunch and chatting. Had my lunch here with Darling coz we still have not had lunch yet. Then get to know more Fish’s fans. At about 5pm, we went over to Suntec City for the "Singapore Hits Awards Roadshow" which features "Tong En, Fish Leong and Energy". Many Energy fans were already there, so we were actually quite behind. Fish came and sang "Lu" only. After the event, we walked to the MRT station together. Then we decided it was time to go home and rest.
After the roadshow, Darling and I went to meet up with the khakis for dinner somewhere near Bugis. As we were not sure of the place, David and Ah Gu came to pick us up but we ended up waiting at the wrong place. We had "Chong Qing Ma La Huo Guo". There were Ah Er & his wife, Benji and his gf (Xiaomei), Danny and his gf (Li Chin), Adrain, Ah Gu, Richard, David and Darling and me, total of 12 people. We had steamboat for about 2 hours before we went to Shaw Towers Starbucks for a cup of coffee. Just nice, got a small corner to fit in the 12 of us. Then we chi-chat all the way till about 10.30pm. There were so many of us doing cross-chatting that the whole place was so noisy. So we stopped a while and then resumed again. Still so noisy.
Danny and Li Chin took a cab back to Tampines, David sent the others back, so Ah Gu, Adrain, Benji and I took a cab back. But we waited for about ½ before we managed to get a cab. It was 11.30pm when I reached home.
Thoughts:
Today is a very fruitful day. First outing with Fish Dreams and the second time can see Fish so near, just right in front, then she still got talk to me lor. Seems like I like her more than Darling do. Ha.Ha..Ha….I’m an active member lor. Hee….He…..
Had not meet up with the khakis for quite some time liao, so happy that can meet up with them. It’s had been a long time since I last saw Benji. So quite glad to meet them and talked to them. It's quite a nice thing to meet up with them and update everyone what everyone else is doing. A nice day but I’m so tired. So sleepy…… Have to work tomorrow. So sian. I also want a long weekend.
It’s Hari Raya Pusa today. A public holiday. Finally can sleep a bit late today. Woke up at about 8.15am, then went to buy breakfast. After breakfast, then went to check on my cameras to make sure I know how to operate the cameras (I borrow 1 from Jie Fu) and that the memory sticks and batteries are available. Yar, I’m going star-chasing today…. Ha…Ha… Darling and I will be joining Fish Dreams to 2 Jingru’s events today. One is at Esplanade DXO and the other is at Suntec City.
Set off from home to meet Darling and Fish Dreams at City Hall. The train was very crowded coz it’s a public holiday. There were many people at City Hall MRT Station also. The whole station was so crowded. After most of the people arrived, we proceeded and walked to Esplanade. There were about 28 of us. All from the fan club. I think if I did not join fan club, maybe this DXO mini-concert I cannot go coz need tickets one mah.
We reached Esplanade DXO at about 1.00pm. There were already a long queue outside Esplanade DXO. Most of them got their tickets through contest from newspapers, magazines and radio. As we were from fanclub, obviously we don’t have to join the queue lah. So we waited outside and took a few pictures b4 we went into Esplanade DXO at abt 1.25pm.
Priority entry for fan club members, so if you like Fish Leong, then join Fish Dreams. Ha Ha....The stage was set up in the middle of the dance floor, so we took the seats directly infront of the stage. Being very good audience, we sat on the floor. Darling and I found a seat near the center of the stage and sat down. Nobody was in front of me, so I can take photos and videos as and when I like.
Fish appeared at about 2pm and the mini-concert started. Fish sang quite a number of songs including old songs like "Ning Xia, Jie Shou" and new songs like "Shou Shou De, Wo Hai Ji De, Ke Xi Bu Shi Ni, Lu, Si Lu" etc. Then the mini-concert ended at about 3.15pm. In between, Fish also got comment on the place cards. Got 1 place card is blue wordings with blue background so Fish commented that we should not do that coz cannot see. I was holding on 2 cameras, a light stick and a place card. The place card that I was holding was done by me and Cindy lor, a week before we left to Malayisa to watch "Love Parade". So Fish ask me whether is it make ourself one, of coz and after doing whole night, that was the only one completed. Some more is brand new make one lor not from SG Love Parade one. Haha………
Then after the mini-concert, we went to Marina Square Yoshinoya for lunch and chatting. Had my lunch here with Darling coz we still have not had lunch yet. Then get to know more Fish’s fans. At about 5pm, we went over to Suntec City for the "Singapore Hits Awards Roadshow" which features "Tong En, Fish Leong and Energy". Many Energy fans were already there, so we were actually quite behind. Fish came and sang "Lu" only. After the event, we walked to the MRT station together. Then we decided it was time to go home and rest.
After the roadshow, Darling and I went to meet up with the khakis for dinner somewhere near Bugis. As we were not sure of the place, David and Ah Gu came to pick us up but we ended up waiting at the wrong place. We had "Chong Qing Ma La Huo Guo". There were Ah Er & his wife, Benji and his gf (Xiaomei), Danny and his gf (Li Chin), Adrain, Ah Gu, Richard, David and Darling and me, total of 12 people. We had steamboat for about 2 hours before we went to Shaw Towers Starbucks for a cup of coffee. Just nice, got a small corner to fit in the 12 of us. Then we chi-chat all the way till about 10.30pm. There were so many of us doing cross-chatting that the whole place was so noisy. So we stopped a while and then resumed again. Still so noisy.
Danny and Li Chin took a cab back to Tampines, David sent the others back, so Ah Gu, Adrain, Benji and I took a cab back. But we waited for about ½ before we managed to get a cab. It was 11.30pm when I reached home.
Thoughts:
Today is a very fruitful day. First outing with Fish Dreams and the second time can see Fish so near, just right in front, then she still got talk to me lor. Seems like I like her more than Darling do. Ha.Ha..Ha….I’m an active member lor. Hee….He…..
Had not meet up with the khakis for quite some time liao, so happy that can meet up with them. It’s had been a long time since I last saw Benji. So quite glad to meet them and talked to them. It's quite a nice thing to meet up with them and update everyone what everyone else is doing. A nice day but I’m so tired. So sleepy…… Have to work tomorrow. So sian. I also want a long weekend.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home