Sherry's Hide-out: Recent Update!!! UTF-8






Powered by Blogger

Powered by Cute Colors

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Recent Update!!!

Sunny

Hello. Dun worry I'm not missing in action. Muz be thinking how come I did not update my blog even though I'm back in Singapore for 2 weeks liao. Yar lah, I'm just lazy to get the photos done. The entry already done, just left the pictures. I will be more hardworking and tidy up my photos tonite, so I can post up the KL Trip, Fish Concert and Astro Recording entries asap.

Ok to me after coming back from Singapore. I reached my home at 3.30am on Monday morning, but I did not take leave while all the rest did. I went to work as usual. But after that, I had been sleeping early every night, almost for the whole week except Friday coz I got Korean lesson. Sleeping at 10.30pm every nite from Mon-Thurs, that I only managed to study my Korean language in the office on Friday for 2 hours. But at least I make an effort. Even though I sleep later on Friday but I was like falling asleep while watching TV, that I went to sleep at 11.30pm. Saturday, also early night for me. But from Sunday onwards, I am back from normal, sleeping at about 12.30am in the morning. Even though I sleep early, I also got do my korean homework. I did my revision on Saturday afternoon.

Was suppose to meet shan and mei last thursday but something crops up, so decided to postpone till this week but i have already cancelled it again and postpone to next thursday. Reason being Wey will be back next monday nite, so better to meet them up all together, dun need to meet them 2x. Had a 1/2hr chat with Shan yesterday nite, I think she too deep into accounts and law liao. She a bit "zou hou ru mo" liao. She wanted to have a nice marketing plan on the Graduation VCD. Yar, then I tell her, Wey, Mei and her, all accountants can go n do the accounts and sums while I will be incharge of the productions. She also wanted to list a contract with Wey, what a weird her. But a surprise will await them. So Shan have to wait for another week to get her surprise. Reminder from Shan to bring video tape, CD-RW. Hope I can remember.

Then nothing much for the week lor. But I wish to visit the KTV this week, dun know can or not, or maybe next week coz darling may want to watch the "F1 racing" on sunday afternoon. So see how long lor, very long never go KTV liao. Wokr wise, quite busy coz got a lot of things to do. Still owe my boss one report, 4 days late liao. He sure will come and chase after me liao.Ha...Ha...

That's all for this update.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home