Another Week!!!
Sunny
Good morning, finally have some time to blog liao. I have been very busy over the past week at work as we have to prepare for this week stuff. So I did not have time to blog. Finally now I have some time in the office to write an entry. Don't be shock, I am in the office now, that's right, it's Deepavali today, a public holiday but I still have to work. Aiya, what to do, so many things to do. Over the past week, nothing much except that I'm not in luck, some misfotunates here and there but overall still okay lor.
Recevied a call from Jinyu on Sat nite, there are quite a few Fish's events this week (on 3/11 & 5/11) and she wants to know whether we want to go. Of course must go and support Fish and support Fish Dreams mah. Will be going to most events except SHA. So quite a busy week even though got 2 public holidays. And now, my 1st public holiday already gone coz I got to work. Looking forward to join Jinyu and Fish Dreams to go and support Jingru. By the way, I successfully introduced the 1st member into Fish Dreams which is KaiZheng, who will only be going to the Sat events.
Over the weekend, I went to Malaysia with my family. We went Yong Peng for lunch at Fu Hua restaurant. Then we went for the famous "Yong Peng Xi Dao FishBalls". The fishballs were very nice. I think I ate 8-10 fishballs.
Then we went to Ayer Hitam for a short shopping trip. A lot of dolls, flowers, pots and food were sold here. But we reached there at abt 2.30pm which was very hot, so really did not shop that much coz the weather was real hot.
Then we went to JB to do some shopping. And guess what, I met my colleague at Johor Jaya's Giant, such a coincident. Then we went to Holiday Plaza, got some printed clothes and buy some food stuff. Then we went to Restron Jumbo for dinner and then we went Tampoi's Giant. There was no jam at Malaysia Custom but there was a jam at Singapore Custom. It was about 11pm when we reached home.
Nothing much happened on Monday. A normal monday but I was extremely busy with work. So quite tired.
Plans for this week- A lot so another busy week for me. But to mention, no Korean Class this week which the teacher only said last week. 1 more lesson to go next week, then Elementary 1 will be finished. So the teacher say we can go to a Korean Restaurant for a gathering on the 18/11/05 at Pasir Panjang. Looking forward to it. So lessons for elementary 2 will only start on 25/11/05, and we were told to register by 11/11/05.
That's all about it. Till the next time. 88
Good morning, finally have some time to blog liao. I have been very busy over the past week at work as we have to prepare for this week stuff. So I did not have time to blog. Finally now I have some time in the office to write an entry. Don't be shock, I am in the office now, that's right, it's Deepavali today, a public holiday but I still have to work. Aiya, what to do, so many things to do. Over the past week, nothing much except that I'm not in luck, some misfotunates here and there but overall still okay lor.
Recevied a call from Jinyu on Sat nite, there are quite a few Fish's events this week (on 3/11 & 5/11) and she wants to know whether we want to go. Of course must go and support Fish and support Fish Dreams mah. Will be going to most events except SHA. So quite a busy week even though got 2 public holidays. And now, my 1st public holiday already gone coz I got to work. Looking forward to join Jinyu and Fish Dreams to go and support Jingru. By the way, I successfully introduced the 1st member into Fish Dreams which is KaiZheng, who will only be going to the Sat events.
Over the weekend, I went to Malaysia with my family. We went Yong Peng for lunch at Fu Hua restaurant. Then we went for the famous "Yong Peng Xi Dao FishBalls". The fishballs were very nice. I think I ate 8-10 fishballs.
Then we went to Ayer Hitam for a short shopping trip. A lot of dolls, flowers, pots and food were sold here. But we reached there at abt 2.30pm which was very hot, so really did not shop that much coz the weather was real hot.
Then we went to JB to do some shopping. And guess what, I met my colleague at Johor Jaya's Giant, such a coincident. Then we went to Holiday Plaza, got some printed clothes and buy some food stuff. Then we went to Restron Jumbo for dinner and then we went Tampoi's Giant. There was no jam at Malaysia Custom but there was a jam at Singapore Custom. It was about 11pm when we reached home.
Nothing much happened on Monday. A normal monday but I was extremely busy with work. So quite tired.
Plans for this week- A lot so another busy week for me. But to mention, no Korean Class this week which the teacher only said last week. 1 more lesson to go next week, then Elementary 1 will be finished. So the teacher say we can go to a Korean Restaurant for a gathering on the 18/11/05 at Pasir Panjang. Looking forward to it. So lessons for elementary 2 will only start on 25/11/05, and we were told to register by 11/11/05.
That's all about it. Till the next time. 88


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home