Sherry's Hide-out: Cooling Day!!! UTF-8






Powered by Blogger

Powered by Cute Colors

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Cooling Day!!!

Rainy

Hello, I'm here again to write in my blog. Ummmmmm......... I have already updated my KL Trip and Fish Love Parade Concert entries in my blog, the Astro Recording have to wait for some more time coz I am still waiting for the pictures from other Fish's fans.

Well, nothing much for the past week. Went for my korean lessons as usual and have been revising my korean language continously. I found that I love korean language more and more liao. Already registered for Korean Elementary 2 but dun know will class start or not. There must be at least 12 to 16 people for the class to start. Now the current class has 13 people compare to inital 23 people. A lot of people disappeared from the class liao. Hopefully Korean Elementary 2 will start, so I can continue with it.

Well, I was sick last week, now still recovering but better than last week liao. Nowadays workload quite heavy, want to play computer game also no time, not much time to surf the net too. My report have been delayed again. Hope I can have an hour of time to do tomorrow at least. Else, it will be long long overdue liao. Wanted to go shopping but too lazy to do so especially after a day of hard work. I realised that since I do not have to go SIM to study, I slept much earlier than usual. May be a good thing indeed.

Since like my KTV session have to be postponed again, maybe end of the month then go, will have more new songs. By the way, Jay Chou's album is coming out on 1 Nov and will have pre-order starting from Friday onwards. So will be going to pre-order coz can get a limited poster. Will be meeting up with Shan, Mei and Wey tomorrow for dinner. All their stuff are ready, will pass to them tomorrow.

I'm so sleepy now maybe beacuse of the cool weather. There are still so many things to do and right now, I'm taking a short time to write my blog coz I'm really too tired to carry on. But I have to go and work liao, else 5.30pm cannot go home. Bye Bye.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home