Sherry's Hide-out: 안녕하세요 UTF-8






Powered by Blogger

Powered by Cute Colors

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Friday, October 21, 2005

안녕하세요

Fine.

안녕하세요, 你好! Hello, How are you? 3 different ways of greeting you, so there must be 1 that you can understand. Ha...Ha....

Gathering with Wey, Shan & Mei

Went to meet them yesterday nite. As usual, I'm the 1st one to reach, follow by Shan, Mei then Wey. Wey was 2 hours late coz I think he busy with his stuff.He only arrived at 8.30pm. To think 2 days ago,I already told him dun be too late liao. Seems like I already know he will be late liao.

So before Mei who came at about 7+, Shan and I went to get a place but we chose about 5 minutes b4 deciding on where to sit. Then we chose our food and drinks while waiting and at the same time we talk nonsense. When Mei came, she chose her food then Shan n I went to order. The food came quite fast then we finish our food at about 8pm then continue to wait for Wey. When Wey arrived, Shan n I was ready for a 2nd drink. Then we watched the photos we had taken in the past outing on Shan's laptop which I made her to bring to see her surprise.

All 3 were treated to a surprise. Did I mention b4, I spent about 2 weeks and wasted numerous dics (abt 4) and about 8 CD Labels just trying to get the graduation video done up and the 3 CDS for them to be ready. For my efforts and hardwork, I praise myself. He...He... Then we tok-cok for about 3 hours from the moment he stepped in. We talked about the good old days when we saw the VCD, then went on to talk about presently. Told them about 2 jokes, the "bao story" and the "hp story". Talked about our past gatherings without Wey, an update of everyone we last seen, an update of us, then the rest of the nonsense. I think in the end we were too nosiy. HaHa.... We left at about 11.30pm coz the restaurant was closing at 11.45pm and headed for home. Walked with Shan to her void deck then the 3 of us share a cab home. It was 12.30am when I reached home. An enjoyable time with them yesterday. Especially Wey, coz he went Thailand for 3 months, so consider a good gathering after all. We even talked all the way back home on the cab.

I realised that quite a number of people knows where I live now. In the past, tell them also nobody knows, now I realised Wey, Mei, Hui, Rong, Wen, David, Alex and a lot more knows where I live liao. But only about 6 of my poly friends ever came to my home. So my place still quite a secret to others. I just don't quite like people to come to my house. So bo bian lah.

Memories.... Memories...... Memories..... But now I so sleepy in the office coz I slept at 1.30am in the morning n woke up at 6.05am and I was late liao, so quite a rush. I think I lack of sleep so I having a headache now. Work wise, pace has slowed down for me today, so today morning quite lack, will start my report and work after lunch. I also got to read my korean during lunch break to prepare for today's lesson.

Okay Poky, that's all for this round. Till the next time. Don't miss me, I will be back soon.Bye bye......

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home