Sherry's Hide-out: Another Tuesday!!! UTF-8






Powered by Blogger

Powered by Cute Colors

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Another Tuesday!!!

Sunny

Was updating my blog just now when power failure occurs. So I have to re-type my entry again. Okay, nothing much happened last week. Life has been quite peaceful . Everything remains the same but a new beginning is awaiting me.......

Since the results were released and I knew I had graduated, I have been having a easy life. No 3-4 night classes every week, now only Korean Language Lesson on every Friday. Life have been so good so far, relaxing life. Have been watching a lot of TV programs and surfing the net a lot. Maybe I'm used to sleeping late, so now usually about 12+, then I go to sleep. But I think I have been quite lazy, a lot of things to clear up but I keep pushing it back. Will have to be more hardworking. I will.....

Now, I'm looking forward to my KL trip on 30/9, so I can go and see Fish Leong's Concert. Our seat was no 23, the 2nd row for the couple seats. So excited, can't wait for concert. But before the concert, Fish will release her new album on 16/9. So I can listen to the new songs first then go for her KL concert. I believe the KL concert will be different from the one in Sg. Coz KL one have couple seats, so the feelings is definitely different. Another 17 days for my trip. Will bring back lots of pictures.

Today is only 13/9 but there is already a deficit in my cash flows. How to survive the rest of the month. Think I must stay at home and go out less for the rest of the months. There are many music albums that I wish to buy but no budget liao. The list of CDs which I want to buy include Fish Leong, Zhang Shan Wei, MayDay, Pin Guang, Snow Wolf Lake, SUPERSTARS, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Will get Fish's one first coz she is my idol mah, then next month will get Zhang Shan Wei one coz his 3rd album is very different from his previous 2 albums. So this 2 will have priority.

Last week I went Bugis Junction thrice, on 3/9, 8/9 and 10/9. But everytime, I go there is for different purposes. On 3/9, I met Shan et al for lunch gathering and on 8/9, I met my poly friends for dinner gathering. And what a coincident, both gathering was at V8 movies cafe. Then on 10/9, I went for a short shopping trip but the main purpose was not shopping, I was there for other reasons. Then I went to Bt Panjang to see the "SUPERSTARS" but quarter past three, they were still not there, so I left. There were many people inside and outside the shopping mall to see the "SUPERSTARS". Police were also there to guide the traffic and control the crowd.

Went shopping with Darling at CauseWay Point on Sunday. Was actually planning to go Kbox for the past 2 weeks but still have not go yet, maybe will go this Sunday. I got a bag from Ice Lemon Tee and got a $5 voucher and I also had one from More Than Words. The More Than Words $5 voucher, I already decided tat I will get a Doraemon small cushion which costs $7.50, so after using the voucher, I will only need to pay $2.50.

Will be going to Chinese Garden tonite with my mother, sister and my sister's hubby. My sister's hubby will be driving so I do not have to take public transport. Previous years, lanterns were on Saniro characters, I still remember got Hello Kitty, My Melody, Twin Stars etc and another year, the lanterns were on Disney characters, got Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse and Nemo etc...

Will be meeting Y2 and Shan's uncle on Thursday to discuss about insurance policy. Actually last Wednesday, I just met up with my AXA new adviser, Si Lin. She is my new adviser because Rene had quit from AXA. She recommended one policy to me which I am considering. Meeting Shan's uncle because he had another policy which suits me better. It will be a Manulife policy. So if Shan's uncle can convince me why is the Maunlife policy a better one, then I will buy. The premium is lesser than the savings insurance which I have from AXA. So most probably will buy the Manulife one.

Power failure again in the office, 6 times since yesterday. Luckily I save as draft already else I will have to write the same entry for the 3rd time. Hope that the power failure problem will be solve soon, else my desktop will have problems liao. It's taking a longer time to start up now.

This Sat, I will be going to watch my long awaited "Snow Wolf Lake" at Singapore Indoor Stadium. I believe it will be a excellent show coz in such a small country, it's staging for 3 continuous night, so I'm looking forward to it. The "Snow Wolf Lake" soundtrack, I will decide to buy or not after seeing the show on Sat.

Have been thinking of changing my blogskin. Since I'm into Korean Craze after I attended korean language lessons, I think I will design a Korean like blogskin. Not a bad idea after all. Will try it out and see if it is okay, else I will have to think of other ideas. Come to think of it, I still owe Shan a blogskin. Will try and do it too by next week.

I think that's all about it. Nothing seriously that I have left out from what I remembered. So that's all for this time. Bye Bye.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home