Sherry's Hide-out: Hi everybody! UTF-8






Powered by Blogger

Powered by Cute Colors

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Hi everybody!

Sunny

11 days since I last updated my blog. Well, it may seems that I have not been updating my blog but actually updating my blog once a week is a weekly task. So don't worry, I will update but is just when will I update. Now a update of the past 10 days.

There was a public holiday which was National Day, Singapore Birthday. This year, apart from celebrations @Padang (Stadium undergoing renovation), there were celebrations at heartlands too. There were one at Jurong East but I never go. I was at home for the whole day, packing my stuff which was there for 2 months after my exams. I kept everything until I myself cannot believed I kept the place so clean. So proud. Then I watched the "Live" NDP Parade from TV. Heard the F-16 planes flying past our house too. It was quite a good celebration.

On the "SuperStar" topic. Well, as I predicted, Silver was out of the competition. I think she did not sing well and her leaving film was a bad one. Everyone thinks that she very proud. Was quite surprised that Derrick was out but like Silver, he got the lowest marks in the male section. So by right, he should be out. This week, competition will be fierce but I read from the "SuperStar" website that Hong Jun Yang and Shi Xin Hui got the highest marks, so I think they will be in and Wei Lian and Kelly might be out of the competition tonite. Well, this is my own predictions. Tomorrow, the answer will be out.

Did I mentioned that my Korean Class starting this week, I am so happy and excited about it. I hope that I can preserve and learn well for Korean. Wanted to take up Korean because I wanted to go Korea and so I can watch Korean dramas. I remember I watched the "Qiu Tian De Tong Hua" with dual language, in chinese and korean. Back then I wished I could watched it in korean. But don't have the time to go and learn. Now finally can go and learn. Korea, here I come.

I went to watch Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I believed many of us had read the book before when we were much younger. Watched it last saturday. The whole theatre was full of people. Imagnie I got the 3rd row from the screen. Even the 1st row was fully occupied. A hot favourite show. The show was very nice. The songs were nice too. If you have not watched it, go and watch it. Highly recommended!!!!!

Wanted to get a new HP, but don't know want to buy Samsung E730C, Samsung E720C or Sony Ericsson K750i. All 3 are not bad. Let me think again and decide on later. Maybe the one which drop until reach my budget, then I will buy which one. He, He.......

Is there any other things I want to mention? I think that's all. Till the next time. Bye.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home