Monday Bluezzzz........
Sunny
It's Monday. Are you having any Monday blues??? No monday blues for me today because I will be very busy today. But I still decide to post an entry first. Well, life still goes on. Like my last entry, thanks for those who care, I had passed my UOL examinations and will be attending the graduation ceremony in April 2006. Even though I did not attain very good results, I am very happy that I had passed my exams. So no worries for me, I am fine and I am happy cause I do not have to worry about exams anymore. So I can concentrate on my Korean Language Class.
Well, Shan did not did well for her exam, she failed 3 out of 6 and Soci was her last attempt and she still did not manage to make it. So she had to switch a degree. She is thinking of changing to BSC Management with Law cause that is the only one that allows her to finish her course by next year. But the condition is that, she had to take 6 subjects and 4 are new subjects and 2 are re-sits. Out of the 4 subjects, 3 are law subjects.
My Analysis to Shan:
1) It's risky to take 6 subjects cause she took 6 this year and failed 3 subjects. So the probabily of failing is quite high.
2) She has a paper which is the last attempt, so if she fail, she will had wasted her time and money for the past few years.
3) 3 law subjects and all need to memorise, how to study the 3 different law subjects all together. Risk of failing: High
4) If lucky, manage to pass at marginal scores & get a pass degree, no honours, like wasting time on studies. So not worth it.
5) If unlucky, have to go for another year.
My Suggestion to Shan:
*** Separate the 6 subjects into 2 years and pass with better grades.
But I know her too well, she will try to take 6 subjects and complete within 1 year. So let's hope for the best. It's her life and her decision and I cannot do much.
So back to me. Nothing much happened. Maybe what happened most of the week was that I caught in the rain. Cause it rained quite often last week and for a short distance, I was lazy to bring the umbrella out. Hmmmm........
But good news for me last week:
1) Passed UOL exams
2) Can graduate already
3) My boss is recomending me for a pay increament and promotion in Feb 2006.
So it's quite a worth waiting week. Then went for Korean Class in the evening, almost choked myself (keep coughing), so did not concentrate very well especially after the end. Luckily, YM got sweets or else I don't know what will happen to me. Then chatted with JW on MSN that nite for a while. In the end, I think he busy, take very long to response or his network lag, so I just log off. Meet up with Shan, MT, YM and SL. A gathering before MT went back to Australia. A meet-up with them after so long. We took a lot and went to do a bit of shopping. Took some pictures b4 I leave for home. Got YT a bday gift. Have a nice dinner with my family. Almost 2 weeks, since I have dinner at home on a saturday. Then at night, Shan called me and we chatted for 2 hours, from 11pm to 1am in the moring.
Woke up quite early on Sunday morning, to hang my clothes out. Hopping it will dry by the time I went home. At about 12 noon, the wind was very strong, almost blew my bamboo alway. Luckily I was quick and fast to bring the bamboo in. But the rain was too heavy so I was trapped in the house and only manage to meet Darling at 2pm for lunch. It was the Tulip Heart's Day so there were people selling tulips on the street. But I think because of the heavy rain, there were not many people on the street. Saw one person selling outside Jubliee but by the time, I had my lunch, he already left. So I did not manage to get to one. Then we went to VCD shops and saw one lady selling near LaserFair. I got one green one from her. Everytime, I saw this event going on in the street, I will go and buy one cause I went to participate in the selling of the tulip in 1999, about 5 years ago when I was in Poly. The event had been going on for the past few years but I think I did not see them in the street. So did not buy. This year, know got this event, I went to buy 1.

That's about it. Another good news came along in the evening. So it's quite a fruitful week for me. This week, I will be meeting my insurance agent, my poly friends at bugis, korean class on friday etc. So quite a busy week too.... That day went Bugis with Shan et al and saw the clover pouch but found it either too big or too small but I will go and get it on Thursday because I find it useful for me. So will go and buy maybe both on Thursday.
That's all for this time round. Thanks for reading. Cheers.......

It's Monday. Are you having any Monday blues??? No monday blues for me today because I will be very busy today. But I still decide to post an entry first. Well, life still goes on. Like my last entry, thanks for those who care, I had passed my UOL examinations and will be attending the graduation ceremony in April 2006. Even though I did not attain very good results, I am very happy that I had passed my exams. So no worries for me, I am fine and I am happy cause I do not have to worry about exams anymore. So I can concentrate on my Korean Language Class.
Well, Shan did not did well for her exam, she failed 3 out of 6 and Soci was her last attempt and she still did not manage to make it. So she had to switch a degree. She is thinking of changing to BSC Management with Law cause that is the only one that allows her to finish her course by next year. But the condition is that, she had to take 6 subjects and 4 are new subjects and 2 are re-sits. Out of the 4 subjects, 3 are law subjects.
My Analysis to Shan:
1) It's risky to take 6 subjects cause she took 6 this year and failed 3 subjects. So the probabily of failing is quite high.
2) She has a paper which is the last attempt, so if she fail, she will had wasted her time and money for the past few years.
3) 3 law subjects and all need to memorise, how to study the 3 different law subjects all together. Risk of failing: High
4) If lucky, manage to pass at marginal scores & get a pass degree, no honours, like wasting time on studies. So not worth it.
5) If unlucky, have to go for another year.
My Suggestion to Shan:
*** Separate the 6 subjects into 2 years and pass with better grades.
But I know her too well, she will try to take 6 subjects and complete within 1 year. So let's hope for the best. It's her life and her decision and I cannot do much.
So back to me. Nothing much happened. Maybe what happened most of the week was that I caught in the rain. Cause it rained quite often last week and for a short distance, I was lazy to bring the umbrella out. Hmmmm........
But good news for me last week:
1) Passed UOL exams
2) Can graduate already
3) My boss is recomending me for a pay increament and promotion in Feb 2006.
So it's quite a worth waiting week. Then went for Korean Class in the evening, almost choked myself (keep coughing), so did not concentrate very well especially after the end. Luckily, YM got sweets or else I don't know what will happen to me. Then chatted with JW on MSN that nite for a while. In the end, I think he busy, take very long to response or his network lag, so I just log off. Meet up with Shan, MT, YM and SL. A gathering before MT went back to Australia. A meet-up with them after so long. We took a lot and went to do a bit of shopping. Took some pictures b4 I leave for home. Got YT a bday gift. Have a nice dinner with my family. Almost 2 weeks, since I have dinner at home on a saturday. Then at night, Shan called me and we chatted for 2 hours, from 11pm to 1am in the moring.
Woke up quite early on Sunday morning, to hang my clothes out. Hopping it will dry by the time I went home. At about 12 noon, the wind was very strong, almost blew my bamboo alway. Luckily I was quick and fast to bring the bamboo in. But the rain was too heavy so I was trapped in the house and only manage to meet Darling at 2pm for lunch. It was the Tulip Heart's Day so there were people selling tulips on the street. But I think because of the heavy rain, there were not many people on the street. Saw one person selling outside Jubliee but by the time, I had my lunch, he already left. So I did not manage to get to one. Then we went to VCD shops and saw one lady selling near LaserFair. I got one green one from her. Everytime, I saw this event going on in the street, I will go and buy one cause I went to participate in the selling of the tulip in 1999, about 5 years ago when I was in Poly. The event had been going on for the past few years but I think I did not see them in the street. So did not buy. This year, know got this event, I went to buy 1.

That's about it. Another good news came along in the evening. So it's quite a fruitful week for me. This week, I will be meeting my insurance agent, my poly friends at bugis, korean class on friday etc. So quite a busy week too.... That day went Bugis with Shan et al and saw the clover pouch but found it either too big or too small but I will go and get it on Thursday because I find it useful for me. So will go and buy maybe both on Thursday.
That's all for this time round. Thanks for reading. Cheers.......



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home