Happy Day
Rain + Windy
Ha... Ha... Here I'm again. Don't be shock that I posted another entry today. I say before I will bring along good news and I really did. This entry is to bring good news. Actually, I think results were posted up last night but I did know and so I did not went to check. Dash into the office today and the 1st thing was to check my results. From the portal, saw the notice and click on my academic profile and saw credit which means I had passed my exams. I'm so happy and excited. I can gaduate liao.
Kelly, Jasmine, Amanda and Michelle cleared all their papers too. Congrats to them. We could go for graduation together.

Ha... Ha... Here I'm again. Don't be shock that I posted another entry today. I say before I will bring along good news and I really did. This entry is to bring good news. Actually, I think results were posted up last night but I did know and so I did not went to check. Dash into the office today and the 1st thing was to check my results. From the portal, saw the notice and click on my academic profile and saw credit which means I had passed my exams. I'm so happy and excited. I can gaduate liao.
Kelly, Jasmine, Amanda and Michelle cleared all their papers too. Congrats to them. We could go for graduation together.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home