Sherry's Hide-out: Blogging Today!!! UTF-8






Powered by Blogger

Powered by Cute Colors

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Blogging Today!!!

Fine

By right, being a lazy person, I should not blog today beacause I juz blog yesterday. But by left, I decided to write my blog again today. Something happened that makes me decided to blog again which I decided not to mention it here.....


By the way, I decided to go for Fish Leong's Malaysia Concert liao, together with Darling and few of Fish's fans. Got the couple seat coz it's nearer to the stage and coz i going with my Darling mah.... So couple seat better, think i will enjoy the concert better than the S'pore one. Anyway it will be a different experience cause because of the layout of the stadium n the addition of couple seats. First time going overseas to see a concert, so quite excited and looking forward to it.

I also decided to go n register for my Korean Language course this sat with a friend. Two persons making a better company coz can practise. It will be on Friday. So she will miss 1 lesson n I will miss one lesson cause I going to Malaysia for Fish's concert. But she will teach me what I miss out and I will teach her what she miss out. So quite good a schedule and its from 8-9.30pm so I can go home for a bath and dinner before i go for lesson.

I think tat's all now.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home