A recent update!!!
Sunny
Hi there, I am still quite busy despite the exams were over. I had to go for gatherings, do my stitching etc........ So that's the reason for not blogging. An update of me recently.
As can see from previous entry, I had finally completed my detailed China Trip 2004 blogging after a year. But frankly speaking, I completed all the writings and picture set-ups within the 8 days where the things happened one year ago. You can say, I have quite a good memory. So was busy with that for the past week. Trying to recall the trip and places we visited.
Went for an Advanced Birthday Celebration with Minghui et al at Sunlight KTV. 4 persons $80 for 4 hours on a peak night. I think about same as K-Box lah. I hope both Partyworld & K-Box keep fighting, so we as consumers can benefit from the price-war.
What else, let me see. I went to K-Box with darling on sunday. We went for K-Lunch which was supposed to be from 11.00am to 2.00pm but there was a delay in lunch, so we sang until 3pm. Sang until we had no more songs to sing. 2 persons sang for 4 hours. Almost no voice in the end. But worth the money cause only S$17.50 for 2 for 3 hours & "bonus" of 1 hour.
By the way, the tickets pricing for Fish Leong's Malaysia Concert is out already. The tickets pricing are RM$500 (Couple Seat), RM$190 & RM$140 (Fixed Seating) and RM$80 (Free Seating). It's quite cheap compare to Singapore one but the transportion & accomodation costs adds up to about S$250 per head. So still deciding on the matter with my darling. I think we will go together for the concert and consider this as a short vacation trip.
Some good news and some sad news. Those who know me should know what happened. But I decided not to write here. It's issues concerning me. I had just seen something which I should have not see from the internet about 1/2 an hour ago. Feeling a bit low now but aiya, but what to do.......... But don't worry, I'll be fine by lunch time.
That's all at this moment lor.

Hi there, I am still quite busy despite the exams were over. I had to go for gatherings, do my stitching etc........ So that's the reason for not blogging. An update of me recently.
As can see from previous entry, I had finally completed my detailed China Trip 2004 blogging after a year. But frankly speaking, I completed all the writings and picture set-ups within the 8 days where the things happened one year ago. You can say, I have quite a good memory. So was busy with that for the past week. Trying to recall the trip and places we visited.
Went for an Advanced Birthday Celebration with Minghui et al at Sunlight KTV. 4 persons $80 for 4 hours on a peak night. I think about same as K-Box lah. I hope both Partyworld & K-Box keep fighting, so we as consumers can benefit from the price-war.
What else, let me see. I went to K-Box with darling on sunday. We went for K-Lunch which was supposed to be from 11.00am to 2.00pm but there was a delay in lunch, so we sang until 3pm. Sang until we had no more songs to sing. 2 persons sang for 4 hours. Almost no voice in the end. But worth the money cause only S$17.50 for 2 for 3 hours & "bonus" of 1 hour.
By the way, the tickets pricing for Fish Leong's Malaysia Concert is out already. The tickets pricing are RM$500 (Couple Seat), RM$190 & RM$140 (Fixed Seating) and RM$80 (Free Seating). It's quite cheap compare to Singapore one but the transportion & accomodation costs adds up to about S$250 per head. So still deciding on the matter with my darling. I think we will go together for the concert and consider this as a short vacation trip.
Some good news and some sad news. Those who know me should know what happened. But I decided not to write here. It's issues concerning me. I had just seen something which I should have not see from the internet about 1/2 an hour ago. Feeling a bit low now but aiya, but what to do.......... But don't worry, I'll be fine by lunch time.
That's all at this moment lor.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home