Over the week!
Sunny
Thursday
Wow, the "Superstars" results were out. It was totally opposite of what I guessed. Wei Lian and Kelly was the overall champion for the male and female group and they will fight again to see who is the overall winner on 01/09/05. The results were quite disappointing at least to me. Kelly and Wei Lian had an autograph session at West Mall on Sunday. Heard from the news that over 2000 copies of their singles were sold during the autograph session but don't know is individual one or combination one. Singles Sales will contribute 30% to the overall score. That's all about "Superstars". "Superstars", the hottest topic in town currently, you can see them on newspapers everyday. Seems like every record company is aiming for Hong Junyang, the guy who lose to Wei Lian. Well, he may be the biggest winner afterall even though he did not won the competition. Dun which to comment on that liao.
Friday
Nothing much for today except that I went for Korean Class with YM. The class is fun but of course must do homework, was quite blur initally but later the class got better and more fun. Looking forward to this Friday korean class. There was sufficient time for me to go home and have my dinner before I go for class. But i waited for 1/2 ah hour for the bus to come. I reached the bus-stop at about 9.45pm but the bus only came at 10.15pm. It was about 10.30pm when I reached home. About the same time, I take to come back from SIM by cab after class.
Saturday
Went out with the Y3 (u should know who u are) to the Singapore History Musuem on Saturday. But we dun know the actually way there. It was at RiverSide Point, the 3rd and 4th floor. Never went to RiverSide Point before, maybe yes, the only one time I went was to wait for my boyfriend to come and pick us up after going to SOS. We went there to see the "Love me, Love me Not" exhibition. Meet them at 1.30pm but as usual, someone was late and were fined $15 for 15 mintues lateness. Rule imposed by "Ah ma".
Quite a lot of things to see in the exhibition, "Hello Kitty", "Courtesty Campaign", "Melion" etc... We took about maybe 80 over pictures. As I bought the tripod stand alone, the pictures were all quite nice coz dun need to worry about hand shaking, can find anyone to help to take a picture. Got a tripod stand, no worries. So should bring along the tripod stand out more often. So we had many groups photos, all clear and nice scenary and nice people. We built a small version "Musuem" and took many pictures of it but it's a secret between us, so there will be no picture on the "special musuem" displayed here. But you may get to see it in my photo album or elsewhere, who knows.
Then we went Liang Court, walked past "Audio House" and see David inside. He had ben transferred to "Audio House". Business don't seems to be too good here. Somemore, he selling those cooking applicances like the mixer. There were more business at the MP3 counter. There were no suitable place to have lunch at Liang Court, so we took a walk along Clarke Quay before we finally decided on going to Funan for lunch. It had been a long time since I walked along Clarke Quay, all changed, now shops, nicer design. It was about 4+ when we reached Funan. I decided that we should go for Sake Sushi. We tok cok at Sake Sushi for about 3 hours. We tok abt primary school, secondary school, poly, working life etc. A lot to catch up with. Then we left Sake Sushi at abt 7pm to send 1 "Y" off to City Hall MRT station so she can go for her next appointment.
After that, Y2 and I went for a drink at Starbucks at "Raffles Place". I think Y2 were too thirsty, so they finish their drinks very fast. By 8.30pm, we had finished all our drinks. But we continued to sit there until 10pm. We talked about a lot of things. Everything under the sun. "Primary Schools, Secondary Schools. Poly, friends, BGR, love, family and etc..........". Then by 10pm, we realised Starbucks was getting more and more noisy and we decided to find a place and switch again. The place was so nosiy in the end that we felt like we will shouting and our voice seems to get smaller. This time round, we headed for the 24 hours Mcdonald near Bras Basah. This Mcdonald is one of the 18 Mcdonald restaurants that is opening 24 hours. Without having lunch and having dinner at 5+. We were hungry again. So Mcdonald was the best place to go. We had fries and nuggets as supper maybe.
So we continued to talk everything under the sun again. "Tour, Korean Dramas, Japanese Dramas, Taiwan, School, Life, Friends......." There were just so much things to talk about. We talked till almost 1.30pm. I used to tell JW, YS and I don't like nice activity, so we usually leave at abt 6.00pm to head for home, then JW will go to meet his friends. But seems like after he left for Thailand, YS and I have been having activity until very late in the morning. We chat at Burger King previously until 2am and this time round at Mcdonald till 1.30am. Ha...Ha....Ha... I told YS, JW will sure nag at us if he knows this is how we treat him but now he also very busy with his own things, so won't care and bother about us...........
Okay in short, I reached home at about 2am in the morning, then I edited the pictures and it was about 4am in the morning then I slept. It was actually quite fun to hang out and talk till so late in the morning cause like I say we usually don't do that. It's just a recent activity. So where should we go next time, maybe to Sentosa to take pictures. Quite a nice idea rite.

Sunday
Went for sushi again with my family, then went to meet my Darling. Meeting my Darling is a must weekly activity for me. Coz can only see him once a week. But he will finish NS soon, in December.
Monday
Started to write this entry and wanted to post it up but could not finish coz the pictures were not ready yet. Learn how to write my korean and how to read them. Watched TV and slept. End of Monday.
Tuesday
I had a busy day at work, I had 70 quotes to do but I only managed to finish 20 quotes, so did not manage to touch my korean today.
Wednesday
Blog to be updated late by 2 days. Target to complete my quotes by today but one of my colleague on leave today, so may be a bit difficult but I still decided that I have to finish this entry today. May not have time to learn my korean today in office, but will go home and do my work today cause I have been pushing it for the past 2 days. I think's tat all for today.
Did I miss anything out? I think I touch on what happened everyday. Well then, that's all for this entry. Till the next entry, Happy Reading, Happy Day!!!!

Thursday
Wow, the "Superstars" results were out. It was totally opposite of what I guessed. Wei Lian and Kelly was the overall champion for the male and female group and they will fight again to see who is the overall winner on 01/09/05. The results were quite disappointing at least to me. Kelly and Wei Lian had an autograph session at West Mall on Sunday. Heard from the news that over 2000 copies of their singles were sold during the autograph session but don't know is individual one or combination one. Singles Sales will contribute 30% to the overall score. That's all about "Superstars". "Superstars", the hottest topic in town currently, you can see them on newspapers everyday. Seems like every record company is aiming for Hong Junyang, the guy who lose to Wei Lian. Well, he may be the biggest winner afterall even though he did not won the competition. Dun which to comment on that liao.
Friday
Nothing much for today except that I went for Korean Class with YM. The class is fun but of course must do homework, was quite blur initally but later the class got better and more fun. Looking forward to this Friday korean class. There was sufficient time for me to go home and have my dinner before I go for class. But i waited for 1/2 ah hour for the bus to come. I reached the bus-stop at about 9.45pm but the bus only came at 10.15pm. It was about 10.30pm when I reached home. About the same time, I take to come back from SIM by cab after class.
Saturday
Went out with the Y3 (u should know who u are) to the Singapore History Musuem on Saturday. But we dun know the actually way there. It was at RiverSide Point, the 3rd and 4th floor. Never went to RiverSide Point before, maybe yes, the only one time I went was to wait for my boyfriend to come and pick us up after going to SOS. We went there to see the "Love me, Love me Not" exhibition. Meet them at 1.30pm but as usual, someone was late and were fined $15 for 15 mintues lateness. Rule imposed by "Ah ma".
Quite a lot of things to see in the exhibition, "Hello Kitty", "Courtesty Campaign", "Melion" etc... We took about maybe 80 over pictures. As I bought the tripod stand alone, the pictures were all quite nice coz dun need to worry about hand shaking, can find anyone to help to take a picture. Got a tripod stand, no worries. So should bring along the tripod stand out more often. So we had many groups photos, all clear and nice scenary and nice people. We built a small version "Musuem" and took many pictures of it but it's a secret between us, so there will be no picture on the "special musuem" displayed here. But you may get to see it in my photo album or elsewhere, who knows.
Then we went Liang Court, walked past "Audio House" and see David inside. He had ben transferred to "Audio House". Business don't seems to be too good here. Somemore, he selling those cooking applicances like the mixer. There were more business at the MP3 counter. There were no suitable place to have lunch at Liang Court, so we took a walk along Clarke Quay before we finally decided on going to Funan for lunch. It had been a long time since I walked along Clarke Quay, all changed, now shops, nicer design. It was about 4+ when we reached Funan. I decided that we should go for Sake Sushi. We tok cok at Sake Sushi for about 3 hours. We tok abt primary school, secondary school, poly, working life etc. A lot to catch up with. Then we left Sake Sushi at abt 7pm to send 1 "Y" off to City Hall MRT station so she can go for her next appointment.
After that, Y2 and I went for a drink at Starbucks at "Raffles Place". I think Y2 were too thirsty, so they finish their drinks very fast. By 8.30pm, we had finished all our drinks. But we continued to sit there until 10pm. We talked about a lot of things. Everything under the sun. "Primary Schools, Secondary Schools. Poly, friends, BGR, love, family and etc..........". Then by 10pm, we realised Starbucks was getting more and more noisy and we decided to find a place and switch again. The place was so nosiy in the end that we felt like we will shouting and our voice seems to get smaller. This time round, we headed for the 24 hours Mcdonald near Bras Basah. This Mcdonald is one of the 18 Mcdonald restaurants that is opening 24 hours. Without having lunch and having dinner at 5+. We were hungry again. So Mcdonald was the best place to go. We had fries and nuggets as supper maybe.
So we continued to talk everything under the sun again. "Tour, Korean Dramas, Japanese Dramas, Taiwan, School, Life, Friends......." There were just so much things to talk about. We talked till almost 1.30pm. I used to tell JW, YS and I don't like nice activity, so we usually leave at abt 6.00pm to head for home, then JW will go to meet his friends. But seems like after he left for Thailand, YS and I have been having activity until very late in the morning. We chat at Burger King previously until 2am and this time round at Mcdonald till 1.30am. Ha...Ha....Ha... I told YS, JW will sure nag at us if he knows this is how we treat him but now he also very busy with his own things, so won't care and bother about us...........
Okay in short, I reached home at about 2am in the morning, then I edited the pictures and it was about 4am in the morning then I slept. It was actually quite fun to hang out and talk till so late in the morning cause like I say we usually don't do that. It's just a recent activity. So where should we go next time, maybe to Sentosa to take pictures. Quite a nice idea rite.

Sunday
Went for sushi again with my family, then went to meet my Darling. Meeting my Darling is a must weekly activity for me. Coz can only see him once a week. But he will finish NS soon, in December.
Monday
Started to write this entry and wanted to post it up but could not finish coz the pictures were not ready yet. Learn how to write my korean and how to read them. Watched TV and slept. End of Monday.
Tuesday
I had a busy day at work, I had 70 quotes to do but I only managed to finish 20 quotes, so did not manage to touch my korean today.
Wednesday
Blog to be updated late by 2 days. Target to complete my quotes by today but one of my colleague on leave today, so may be a bit difficult but I still decided that I have to finish this entry today. May not have time to learn my korean today in office, but will go home and do my work today cause I have been pushing it for the past 2 days. I think's tat all for today.
Did I miss anything out? I think I touch on what happened everyday. Well then, that's all for this entry. Till the next entry, Happy Reading, Happy Day!!!!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home