Waiting anxiously!!!!
Rainy then Sunny
It's Tuesday which means that I have not blog for a week liao. Mmm....., nothing much happened in the week.
That's was no "Superstar" competition last week, only got highlights. There will also be hightlights tomorrow and the final showdown on Thurday. Looking forward to see he competition.
Attended 2 Korean lessons already and find it very interesting, will continue with it and may even further till the next few stages. We learned "Happy Birthday" song in Korean in the last lesson. Korean lesson is fun. Since like, I'm into Korean craze recently but not chasing after Korean dramas or Korean stars. Maybe because I learning Korean so I'm falling in love with the country. Found this cute Korean picture, so decided to use as my MSN picture and post here(near the end of the entry). Very nice rite. I also found this on the web. Wanted to make it as my wallpaper but too small, so have to go home and do some magic on the picture.

By the way, I have blocked all right clicks on my blog due to my copyrights and privacy. However, if u want the pictures, maybe u can e-mail me and ask me for it and I will gladly share it with you. So dun try to steal my picture.
Still remember I say that if Samsung E730 or SE K750i is within my budget, I will get whichever one. I went to the Handphone shop with Darling on Saturday and saw Samsung E730 selling for S$398 without contract and no trade-in required. Somemore can still get S$120 off the bill. So it costs only S$278. Wanted to get it but after thinking for the past few days, I decided not to get it cause my T630 still working fine and I think I still prefer SE K750i. Will get SE K750i or other models maybe towards end of the year.
Went JB for a shopping trip on Sunday. Bought a few shirts and a bag and wanted to get a pair of heels but shopping center got blackout, so did not buy in the end. But overall, still consider a fun shopping trip.
This is the week that results are supposed to be released. End August is just tomorrow. But I also heard that the results will only be send out from London by Sept 1. If it is the 1st saying, then results should be out by Friday. But if it is the 2nd sayings, then results will be released next week. This year, RELC will be sending the results out, so have to wait for a longer time cause previous 2 years, SIM released the results to us. If the results is already here in Singapore, then SIM will inform us the the results is here in Singapore and ask us to keep a look-out in out mailbox. Kinda of worrying what results I will get. Already alerted my family to keep a look-out for the "brown" (usually is brown but not sure this time) envelope with the words "RELC" that RELC will send out that contains my results to my home. So excited. They are to call me if they saw my envelope. So anxious to know the results. I hope in my next entry, I can bring good news. If u don't saw it, means something not good happened. So I really hope to bring good news here. Heard from my SOCI year 1 friend, that the passing rate for soci this year is only about 41% which is not very high. Luckily SOCI changing syllabus next year, else don't know how many will be kill by it. Feeling anxious and excited about the results but I wonder do I have the courage to open up the envelope when I received it. The last 4 papers, I hope to clear it smoothly. But there is nothing much I can do now except to wait. Waiting patiently.....................

It's Tuesday which means that I have not blog for a week liao. Mmm....., nothing much happened in the week.
That's was no "Superstar" competition last week, only got highlights. There will also be hightlights tomorrow and the final showdown on Thurday. Looking forward to see he competition.
Attended 2 Korean lessons already and find it very interesting, will continue with it and may even further till the next few stages. We learned "Happy Birthday" song in Korean in the last lesson. Korean lesson is fun. Since like, I'm into Korean craze recently but not chasing after Korean dramas or Korean stars. Maybe because I learning Korean so I'm falling in love with the country. Found this cute Korean picture, so decided to use as my MSN picture and post here(near the end of the entry). Very nice rite. I also found this on the web. Wanted to make it as my wallpaper but too small, so have to go home and do some magic on the picture.

By the way, I have blocked all right clicks on my blog due to my copyrights and privacy. However, if u want the pictures, maybe u can e-mail me and ask me for it and I will gladly share it with you. So dun try to steal my picture.
Still remember I say that if Samsung E730 or SE K750i is within my budget, I will get whichever one. I went to the Handphone shop with Darling on Saturday and saw Samsung E730 selling for S$398 without contract and no trade-in required. Somemore can still get S$120 off the bill. So it costs only S$278. Wanted to get it but after thinking for the past few days, I decided not to get it cause my T630 still working fine and I think I still prefer SE K750i. Will get SE K750i or other models maybe towards end of the year.
Went JB for a shopping trip on Sunday. Bought a few shirts and a bag and wanted to get a pair of heels but shopping center got blackout, so did not buy in the end. But overall, still consider a fun shopping trip.
This is the week that results are supposed to be released. End August is just tomorrow. But I also heard that the results will only be send out from London by Sept 1. If it is the 1st saying, then results should be out by Friday. But if it is the 2nd sayings, then results will be released next week. This year, RELC will be sending the results out, so have to wait for a longer time cause previous 2 years, SIM released the results to us. If the results is already here in Singapore, then SIM will inform us the the results is here in Singapore and ask us to keep a look-out in out mailbox. Kinda of worrying what results I will get. Already alerted my family to keep a look-out for the "brown" (usually is brown but not sure this time) envelope with the words "RELC" that RELC will send out that contains my results to my home. So excited. They are to call me if they saw my envelope. So anxious to know the results. I hope in my next entry, I can bring good news. If u don't saw it, means something not good happened. So I really hope to bring good news here. Heard from my SOCI year 1 friend, that the passing rate for soci this year is only about 41% which is not very high. Luckily SOCI changing syllabus next year, else don't know how many will be kill by it. Feeling anxious and excited about the results but I wonder do I have the courage to open up the envelope when I received it. The last 4 papers, I hope to clear it smoothly. But there is nothing much I can do now except to wait. Waiting patiently.....................



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home