Sherry's Hide-out: I'm back!!! UTF-8






Powered by Blogger

Powered by Cute Colors

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Saturday, August 06, 2005

I'm back!!!

Sunny

Well, after two continuous blogging last week, I have disappeared for about 1 week or so. Well, let me update what I have done over the week.

Em..... I have a lot of thoughts over the week. Again something happened that makes me change some of my perspectives. Like I never used to watch "SUPERSTAR" but I made an effort to watch the results. Competition is like that, you either win or you either lose. There is always only 1 "FIRST". Well, now left 3 constants in both male & female side, so who will be out next week. Will have to wait till next thursday then. Actually, I know who will be out next week if i guesses correctly, so wait n see if i guessed correctly.

Fan Wei Qi's album was a good one. Went to CD-Rama and happened to saw the new version one out liao, so I went to get 1 cause got 5 MTVs. This albums have very nice songs, something different from her past album. Highly recommended.

I will be going to Fish Leong's Malaysia Concert from 30/9 to 02/10. The concert itself is on 1st October 2005 at Stadium Putra, Bukit Jalil, KL. Below is the sitting plan of Fish's concert.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


We will be sitting at the "Love Seat" area which is not open for sales to public unless you call up Ocean entertainment to enquiry about it. But being in the offical fanclub of Fish, we managed to get tickets for the "Love Seat" area. Mainly, I think there were not many love seat so it's quite limited. This is what's so special about the concert that makes me wanted to go all the way to KL to watch this concert. Now looking forward to it. Another about 57 more days to go.

My Korean Class has been confirmed liao. It will start from 19/08 onwards until 11/11. Total of 12 lessons, every lesson 1 & 1/2 hours. If after learning, I find it interesting, I will continue to proceed to level 2. As for Japanese class, have to wait after my korean class starts and sees if I can catch up. Actually, I'm waiting for one that is near my house so I dun have to travel so far.

Hmmm........... I think tat's about it. Till the next time. Bye Bye.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home