Sherry's Hide-out: Updatz abt me!!! UTF-8






Powered by Blogger

Powered by Cute Colors

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Friday, November 25, 2005

Updatz abt me!!!

Rainy

Yo, I'm back. I was "MIA" for the past 2 weeks. Emmmm. Let me see what I have to update here. Actually nothing much lah. Everyday also about the same, just normal rountine.

For Korean Language, Elemt 1 have ended and Elemt 2 is starting this friday. I have already paid for the course and heard that there is about 18 people and Bishan may not have Elemt 2 coz there is not enough students. So maybe Amanda will join us if Bishan really do not have any class. I just heard the latest news from Amanda, Bishan is having Elemt 2 but she coming over to Yuhua CC coz Jasmin is not taking anymore due to her tight work schedule. So I will probably be seeing her tonite for class.


Bishan & Yuhua CC korean students went for a Korean dinner at Ju Shin Jung at West Coast last friday. There were 18 people all together from both CC but majority was from Yuhua CC. We took some pictures and had a nice korean dinner. It was really an experience coz 1st time go traditional korean restaurant mah. By the way, already confirmed with Mei that there is high possiblility that we were be going to Korean next year, so muz start saving.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I remember in one particular blog entry, I mentioned I don't usually watch finish the whole korean drama, I only watched some episodes here and there and the fianl episode. And Yes, I have just completed 1 korean drama which I see from the start to the end. This korean drama is highly recommend by the korean teacher, so I buy online coz it was still not out in Singapore then. The title of the korean drama is "My Name is Kim Sam Soon". It was really a nice drama else I won't watch it twice within 6 days. Amazing right, where got someone watch the same drama twice within a week lor. So I highly recommend this drama. It was a very interesting and funny drama, it was fun with laughter. I went to TS last last weekend and saw the VCD out liao, more expensive then my DVD set. So actually I got a good deal. By the way, you are rite if you have guessed I was "MIA" because I was busy watching the DVDs. A review on the drama will be up soon.

Life goes on, to work, to home, to Yuhua CC, to meet Darling, the meet friends etc. Not much of shopping coz no $$$ and no mood too. Just too lazy to go shopping. Got to save $$$ to buy a new handphone, go for tour to korea and etc.... Everything also need $$$.

Did I mention, I was actually quite disturbed to hear that 4 couples have broken up within 2 weeks. It's too high a rate within my friends BUT what to do. When the chemistry is no longer there, break-up seems to be the best choice. BUT I am all right lah, coz Darling is around. :P

That's all. 88.




Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home