It's Tuesday!!!!
The Rainbow comes and goes, and lovely is the Rose,
The Moon doth with delight
Look round her when the heavens are bare,
Waters on a starry nightl Are beautiful and fair;
The sunshine is a glorious birth;
But yet I know, where'er I go,
That there hath past away a glory from the earth.
-William Wordsworth
I'm so tired today. Feeling so sleepy, going to fall asleep liao. Happy today cause things are turning out fine. All the problems starting to be resolved one by one without much trouble. There have been many calls and sms to solve problems and I'm glad that it's all been resolved after a week. Life is great.

The Moon doth with delight
Look round her when the heavens are bare,
Waters on a starry nightl Are beautiful and fair;
The sunshine is a glorious birth;
But yet I know, where'er I go,
That there hath past away a glory from the earth.
-William Wordsworth
I'm so tired today. Feeling so sleepy, going to fall asleep liao. Happy today cause things are turning out fine. All the problems starting to be resolved one by one without much trouble. There have been many calls and sms to solve problems and I'm glad that it's all been resolved after a week. Life is great.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home