Saturday!!!!!
It's saturday today, the weekend is here again. Hai....... but i have to work today till 12pm, so sian. Somemore not enough sleep leh. What a bad start for today. The sun is shinning brightly outside, I can see it from my office. Think it's going to be quite hot outside today. Got a busy schedule ahead today. So now in the office waiting for 12pm , so i can go n do my things. Last Monday, was packing my notes and found that i have a big stack of notes for each subject, the plastic bag almost bursted, so u see how hardworking I am. Ha.....Ha.....Ha....... New school term already started, 3 days of study each week, Mon, Thur & Fri, compared to perviously Tue & Thurs. Quite a hetic schedule. Work in the office is piling up again but I already clear them yesterday. Luckly me. So today at work, nothing to do, just come and sit in the office, generate 8 orders and that's it. Now, waiting for the time to goes by slowly, going to surf the net liao.......



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home