Type of Friends!!!!!
Wondering how many types of friends you have? Ordinary friends, friends, good friends, best friends, boyfriends & girlfriends. How many friends do you have? Actually it doesn't matter how many friends you have but how friends treat u when u r in trouble. Friends should accompany you and share your happiness when you are both happy and sad, else, forget about it.
Many people think it's weird for a guy & gal to be good/best friends/sisters & brothers but hey, it's normal. I't perfectly normal. Let me knock some sense in you if you think that way too. Who says a guy & gal must be boyfriend & girlfriend, they can be friends, good friends, best friends, sisters and brothers also. Broaden up your view please. U cannot achieve it, does not mean that it don't exist. It really exist. Trust me!!!
My best friends, good friends and my friends help me when ever i am low, well out of so many people, at least one will remember me and lend me a helping hand. There is always 2 persons in my life who which I know will lend me a ear or shoulder to listen to me or let me cry. I really thanks them so much and I know they think they know who they are.I really treasure your a lot. A big thank you for being there. (Hey 1 of them is a guy-J------y & 1 is a gal Y----n). See I told you, can be done. I know apart from them, my other friends are all willing to listen to me, there is one of my Poly Best friend who will be chating on MSN with me whenever she is free. And u are the one (Miss S------e)!!!!
There are many friends around and I really thanks your for being around. You all have left a very colourful page in each pages of my book/my journey. Some may be more colourful, some may be plain but no matter what, its' very beautiful to me. Thanks for leaving something special to me in my life.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home