Sherry's Hide-out: Saturday (11/9/04) UTF-8






Powered by Blogger

Powered by Cute Colors

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Monday, September 13, 2004

Saturday (11/9/04)


11/9/04 marks the 3rd anniversary of the crash of New York World Trade Center. 3 years ago, the tragedy happend in New York with numbers of people died. Typhoon "HaiMa'' hits Taiwan, causing a few people dead and missing. Another tragedy followed by the massive flood on 02/07/04, then came the "Aili" Typhoon. A tragedy one after another. Luckily in Singapore, we are free from all these natural diasters, if not, cannot image what will happen to Singapore.

11/09/04- Today I went to Bishan Junction 8 with my darling to watch Fish Leong " Quan Ya Zhou Wei Yi Yi Chang Qian Chang Shou Mai Hui". There was quite a crowd but compare to Energy who also have an event at Junction 8 earlier, the crowd was much lesser. Energy signed for about 4 hours I think, they really have a lot of energy. Darling & I queue for about an hour plus before Fish Leong & Zhou ChongQing appear-There was a heavy rain so there was a delay, the whole event lasted for about 1 & 1/2 hours. Heard her singing live for the first time, she really got a very powerful "Live" skills, exactly the same as the CDs. It have always been like that. Got her "Fish" signature on the album, first time, I ever went to queue to get an idol's signature. Usually, I just go @@, never bother to queue cause too many people. This time, got her signature, very happy. She sang a total of 4 songs + a 'Qing Chang' of "Yong Qi"-her most heart warming song.

Highly recommended "Yan Wei Die", Fish Leong's latest album out in all good music stores on 10/09/04. Buy it and u won't regret it.




Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home