Sherry's Hide-out: Rainbow!!! UTF-8






Powered by Blogger

Powered by Cute Colors

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Rainbow!!!


Rainbow, the one that will appear after the rain. Rainbow, I like rainbow since when i was young. Always waiting for a rainbow after the rain. People says "The rainbow is a sign of hope for tomorrow. And so, whenever a good rain washes the world, and a rainbow appears in the sky, let us remember to appreciate one another." Life is like that, always waiting for hope to appear tomorrow.

Vearncombe said " Just like the falling rainbow, Just like the stars in the sky, Life should never feel small.

How many a times did we really apprectiate the rainbow, the people around us and everything around us. We are always taking things for granted and we will only feel the pain we lose it. Have you ever wonder why did things go the wrong ways? It's all our own doings. We tend to regret when something bad happens and say " If i know earlier" , there is no more " If i know earlier" when things happened the wrong way.

In my trip to China, someone told me "Life is like that, there are always bound to be regrets, one cannot have no regrets in life. This is life, nothing is perfect in this world". This make me realised that we must apprectiate things and not just live by the days.

Therefore, I am going to tresure my time and do my best in whatever I do. With regrets or not, I believe I have do my best in everything and live my life to the fullest. :)))))))




Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home